Shower heads/filters

ms_kenesha

For all of you who have shower filters or special showerheads or what not what brand is it, what's the model name, and how much did it cost, was it easy to install?

I'll be making a move into a condo in October and I want a filtered shower head.

Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

ms kenesha,

Here's a website that does a comparison on different types of shower filters.

I recently purchased this shower filter. Royale™ Hand-Held Shower Filter with 5 settings in Chrome. I bought it from cottonswow.com b/c it had the best price. I think with shipping and handling, I paid $55. It was really easy to install. I just took down my old handheld one and put in this new one! I love it.

the royal by sprite from thstore.com is great. It's hand held with 5 settings. And it's extremely easy to install, you just screw it together first and then screw the end on to your shower. Plus I take it with me whenever I travel, home or abroad.

[ QUOTE ]
the royal by sprite from thstore.com is great. It's hand held with 5 settings. And it's extremely easy to install, you just screw it together first and then screw the end on to your shower. Plus I take it with me whenever I travel, home or abroad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ooohhh....this one sounds nice...

how does it make a difference in your hair?? like is it more moisturizing or does it cleanse your hair better?

I just got an old fashioned showerhead mounted on an arm that sticks about 12 inches out from the wall. The showerhead drops water straight down instead of shooting it across in an arch. Detangling in the shower has never been easier...
bath2.gif
It's called "the elephant" by Whedon, but waterpik makes one just like it.

Hairlove,

I just figured that my water is pretty good so I haven't sought out a shower filter, but I may get even better results if I try one. I'll have to budget for it one month
smile.gif

Ok...Supergirl. Just making sure you weren't running a fever. If your hair is doing great now, it's probably not THAT important to have one!
smile.gif

Honeydrop, it's supposed to remove harmful impurities from water such as chlorine - things that can build up on your hair and skin.

Megonw - is the kind you have a water filter? or just a showerhead?

Back