Show Me Week Day 2: Oh No, I Didn't

that_1_grrrl

We've all walked the road of hair shame. Remember that cowlick you that was so chic?

Well, now is the time to show it off. Let's see your worst hair don'ts.

143518917_6e0bb498f5_m.jpg

Just. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I did, in my own defense, plan to (and did!) dye it red later that day.

But still. :lol:

:lachen: What??? I'm the only one willing to put self on blast? :nono:

Ya'll ain't even right. I know somebody got some hambusted arse pictures of their hair. :lachen:

:lachen: What??? I'm the only one willing to put self on blast? :nono:

Ya'll ain't even right. I know somebody got some hambusted arse pictures of their hair. :lachen:

I wish I had a picture of my blond highlights 3 years ago. But honestly, you are hard to beat Kiya...:lachen:

Dang, I'm about to see if I can find something. I know I burned some of those pictures of me with two claw clamps holding on for dear life to whatever strands of hair I had left. I thought I looked FLY!

was that bleach?
did it mess up your curl pattern?

It was bleach, and I don't know about the curl pattern. This was right after I took my locs out, and just as I was considering this whole 'growing hair' thing - so I wasn't really paying attention to my curl pattern.

I ended up cutting all of this hair off, too, because it was crazy dry, crazy fragile, and just damaged beyond all belief... :lachen: Ah, well, you live and you learn.

Ya know? Left me out there, all blond and lonely and ish. :lachen: :lachen:

I know! This just is not right. I wish I had a picture of the butch style I wore my hair in every single day. It was a shame. Lemme see if I have any pictures of bad do's. I can not leave you hanging!

OK- now that I've stopped smiling-really- I wanna say- wow! maybe we should have started off with something... I don't know... that we could ease into. We don't want to leave you out there but you just set the bar too high! :grin:

I do wish I had taken a pic of when I got blonde highlights myself. But I was too stressed out to even think about that. So you know that ur not alone-some yrs back I got a Zanzibar Bronze African Pride Highlighting kit (can't ever forget that name), put it on and then started yapping on the phone b/c I just knew that nothing could really lighten my hair and much later washed out my hair to get beach blonde straw hair. My stylist was mad. I didn't go to school the next day but spent time learning that the kits had been pulled off the market and a black rinse on blonde hair = green. :grin:

bumping this thread...... my pic is the first pic in my siggy- thats hair coloring and perming together at its worst! I wish i had some pics of the slick teny tiny ponytail covered in hair gel:lachen:or the hair fan i used to wear- boy was i clueless! :nono:

comic-p.jpg

Last edited:
Back