Shoutout for Camellia nice growing

:blush: Thanks, Lucia!

I don't have a real regimen for my hair. I don't take supplements or use growth aids and I don't really have a schedule for washing, ect...

I wear my hair up in buns most of the time. I wash about three times a week and deep condition at every wash for 45 minutes to an hour with honey and unrefined hemp seed oil added to my conditioner.

I use Humectress as my staple leave in conditioner and I seal with with avocado butter or any other natural butter afterward.

My goal for now is classic length, stretched. Once I get there I'll have a good trim to even things up, because my hair is really uneven in spite of the inch and a half trim I just gave it. I'm hoping the trims will help my ends look thicker.

You know i looooooooove your hair Camellia!!!!!!! :D :p makes me want to do a braid in it lol! beautifulll!

Geez, maybe I should try Nexxus.

I haven't looked at her album in a while, but sheesh Camellia! Your hair is amazing. Share w/. your sister!!!:grin:

I was my hair in the shower, I detangle first with my fingers and then once it's completely soaked with water I use a wide toothed comb.

I shampoo and lather once, then rinse it out very carefully, while detangling with my fingers.

Then I get out of the shower, toss on a robe and go heat up honey and unrefined hemp seed oil in the microwave. I mix my conditioner into the honey and oil and completely coat my hair with it, then into a plastic cap and a hot towel goes on top.

If I get lucky (i.e. DH is doing something with the kids, or it's the middle of the night) I go soak in a hot bath for about 45 minutes while my hair is being conditioned. I think the steam from the bath helps with the conditioning.

After I rinse out the conditioner I squeeze out the extra water, part my hair down the middle and apply a little bit of Humectress as a leave in and seal with avocado butter.

I let my hair air dry in two braids usually, I just clip them behind my back so they don't get in my way.

From start, to deep conditioning to finish, washing my hair takes about an hour and a half. I usually wash my hair late at night after everyone is asleep. In two braids, my hair takes little over 12 hours to dry completely. Of course if it's a hot day and I go outside, it dries much faster.

Thank you for the kind words!:)

I couldn't agree w/ you all more.
15.gif
Camellia has gorgeous hair!
15.gif
Congrats on the longer length!
24.gif
24.gif

Back