Shout to ArmyQT

I've been offline for a while. Ended up having to buy a new computer, but in the meantime I was still satisfying my PJ habit. I found some BSS I didn't know about and just wanted to find out if you have visited them. One is located at the intersection of Brown Avenue and MLK Blvd. It's called the 98 Cents Store. The name is misleading--they have hair products I have not seen in other stores and is owned by Indians (not Koreans)! The other is located near the intersection of Buena Vista Road and Steam Mill Road. I found a shampoo called Shea Care Olive Oil Lite Shampoo which is wonderful. It is also the only place I have been able to find Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo.

Hi Cherricola
wave.gif
, I was wondering what happened to you. I've never been to either of those stores you mentioned. I really don't get off the base much and when I do, it's usually right off the 185. Thanks for posting the locations. I'll probably go check them out after the May challenge. How's your hair coming along?

Hi Armyqt,

My hair is doing alright. I am experiencing some dryness because I got lazy and stopped rinsing daily or at least every other day. Right now I have a precondition treatment of coconut oil mixed with Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme on my hair and will shampoo in about 30 minutes. I believe my hair is stronger because I have been mixing ORS Hair Mayonnaise with Almond oil and using this as a deep conditioner that I rinse out after I shampoo.
I have also found that mixing a dollop of the Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme with a light oil (I like Almond) and using it as a hairdressing to smooth my edges and "kitchen" provides shine and a gentle "hold" that helps keep my edges in place when I wear my hair in an updo.
To get to the BSS with the Elasta QP Creme shampoo--if you are coming from post on 185, take the Buena Vista Rd exit, go left onto Buena Vista Road for maybe one mile or less and you will see a tiny shopping center (very tiny) on the left just before you get to Steam Mill Road. Happy PJ day!
wink.gif

Back