Shout Out To My Natural Sisters

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm not thinking about going natural or anything, but wanted to let the natural ladies know that I really have been enjoying seeing your hair in your signatures, avatars, and postings. There's just too many of you all to name, so consider yourself "named" in this thread. :lol:

It's fun seeing all those different curls and waves and how your hair looks different wet and dry and pulled up and let down. It's like being in a museum that has a variety of art-work. I bet you can't keep your hands out of your hair. Shoot, I know what I'm like when I have a good helping of new growth. It's fun to play with and feel.

Keep doing what you're doing ladies. :up: I'm glad that this is a board where we can support and cheer one another regardless of our hair preferences. I always appreciate the beauty I see in another sister. :kiss:

OMG! This is so funny. I was just about to start a thread like this! LOL!! Thanks Supergirl for getting the ball rolling!

You natural heads have been such an inspiration. I've been dreaming about ALL of your hair-- esp. recently! :lol: I'm not going natural etiher, but I have found SO MANY natural inspirations here ranging thru all hair types!

Thank you ladies for doing what you're doing and showing the side of the natural world! It's truly beautiful and amazing! :kiss:

I agree! I Love this board because you get support no matter your hair preference or texture or your decision to choose how to wear it, whether it be Natural or Relaxed or inbetween (Texlaxed/Texturized) LOL!!!!

Seeing the natural sisters on this site is what helped me to make my decision to transition out of a relaxer. I am loving my new growth now!:love:

I agree! This forum was such an inspiration to me when I was natural. I'm recently relaxed now but I just love looking at natural hair.Hopefully this forum will still be here when I BC in about 7 to 10 years!:lol:

Thanks Supergirl! I've ALWAYS admired your hair. Even though I'm not relaxed anymore, a lot of my family & friends are so whatever I can learn from here to pass on to them I do. And I always find inspiration & ideas from the other naturals on here. I feel all warm & fuzzy now...:look: :lol:

THANKS! i KNOW I MAY HAVE to weave up my hair because i always wnat to play in it... :perplexed i love my lil baby curls..:D

Awwww! That was so sweet and very inspirational for all us transitioners. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Thanks Supergirl and to the forum! I didn't know anything about natural, until I joined LHCF. I can't thank you all enough....so thank you all to infinity.((((Hugs & Kisses))))

There are so many beautiful natural heads of hair here, so many ladies helped me to keep my sanity when I was considering relaxing :clap: I don't know what I would have done to my hair without the helpful ladies here

Thanks Supergirl! Its so encouraging to hear!!!!!!!

Attachments

• shi5.jpg
    shi5.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 19
  • lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 80
Thanks Supergirl (I consider myself named :p). This is the kind of encouraging and supportive thread that drew me to join LHCF in the first place. It seemed like everyone just wanted to be helpful and encouraging.

So thanks for the natural shout out and right back at cha ;) . I'm no longer relaxed but I love to see heads of healthy well maintained hair how ever people chose to wear it (relaxed, texlaxed, natural, texurized, henna, etc.).

I have a lot of inspirations to grow out my texturizer and get back to completely natural! Just another inspiration--thanks for the post!

Back