Shout Out To Elasta QP........

MoezThunder

customer service! I emailed them on the 12th about all the great things I had heard about there products and how no one where I lived sold there entire line of products.....well, well, well
smile.gif
on the 16th
shocked.gif
look what I got....SAMPLES, SAMPLES, SAMPLES! They sent me a full size bottle of cream conditioning shampoo, 1.75oz of design foam, 2.0 oz reflect spray sheen, and .5 oz samples of glaze, recovery, mango butter, intense fortifying treatment, breakage serum, and scalp theraphy shampoo. I'm so happy
wink.gif
! It's my first sample box! Just goes to show that surfing the net for 3 hours of samples and freebies will pay off!

I didn't get mine yet
frown.gif

But I'm happy that you got yours! it gives me hope!!

Edited to add: I got my samples the same day that i made this post. they gave me a sample of each: shampoo for relaxed hair, intense, mango butter and Breakage control serum. I believe that the Kenra company has something against me because I never get as many samples as everyone else on LHCF.

[ QUOTE ]
MoezThunder said:
customer service! I emailed them on the 12th about all the great things I had heard about there products and how no one where I lived sold there entire line of products.....well, well, well
smile.gif
on the 16th
shocked.gif
look what I got....SAMPLES, SAMPLES, SAMPLES! They sent me a full size bottle of cream conditioning shampoo, 1.75oz of design foam, 2.0 oz reflect spray sheen, and .5 oz samples of glaze, recovery, mango butter, intense fortifying treatment, breakage serum, and scalp theraphy shampoo. I'm so happy
wink.gif
! It's my first sample box! Just goes to show that surfing the net for 3 hours of samples and freebies will pay off!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for mentioning this, because i had an EXCELLENT experience with elasta qp sending me a big ol' ups package of samples.
smile.gif
be sure to mention that you've heard great things about elasta qp on lhcf and they'll get 'em out to ya quick, fast, and in a hurry. at least that's how my experience went.
grin.gif

I forgot to mention this site too, but I just got my samples today!
trampoline.gif
bdance.gif

a bottle of reflect sheen spray (smells delicious), a .5 sample of intense fortifying treatment, scalp stimulating shampoo, breakage control serum, oil moisturizer, and mango butter. Plus this little booklet with details on all their products . woopee!
trampoline.gif

I got my samples too last week delivered by UPS. I was pretty impressed with how fast they came.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I haven't tried much of my samples yet. I can't beleive I finally got some of the Mango butter.

pooh123

[ QUOTE ]
HotCoCoGurl130 said:
do you just say how much you have heard about them and then ask for samples and thats it?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's basically all I did. I told them that I was very pleased with the couple of products that I had tried and I have heard many good things about others (mentioned them specifically). Then I asked if they sent samples and gave them my address. They emailed me back saying that they would send me the samples that I requested (except the creme conditioning shampoo that they said dosn't come in sample size) plus a few others that I may enjoy......I enjoyed them
laugh.gif

Same here. Samples came in less than a week. The only thing is I was hoping for mango butter. the little invoice said they had packed mango butter, but there was some shampoo there. i said my issues are conditioning and moisturizing.

Back