Shout-out to Dyslla - Gimme those curls

JLove74

Miss Dyslla: Everytime I see your siggy, I just stare at those thick, black shiny curls of your. You've made some serious progress. You hair looks so soft and bouncy....When I get somemore length on my hair I'm going to try those flexi-rods...You're my flexi-rod inspiration :lol:

Yes, Dsylla's hair always looks great! So thick and lustrous and just a-growin'!!!! :)

Keep up the great work!!!!

Dsylla s hair is so beautiful omg the first time i saw her in the flesh i thought it was a weave it was sooooooooooooooooo thick and nice and bouncy i just love it how it lays:D so pretty and girl i seen your fotki the hair is growinnnnnnnnnng nice!!! its getting long:D :) :p

awww thank you ladies! :kiss: this thread pleasantly suprised me :)

i'm still here at work (90-person move ::BOOOO:: ) but you guys have lifted my spirits

i could not maintain the thickness without what i've learned from lchf. for me, less is more. less manipulation, less products and less heat!! :lol:

Big thanks to you all just for being here! :)

JLove74 said:
Miss Dyslla: Everytime I see your siggy, I just stare at those thick, black shiny curls of your. You've made some serious progress. You hair looks so soft and bouncy....When I get somemore length on my hair I'm going to try those flexi-rods...You're my flexi-rod inspiration :lol:

yes to flexi rods! i absolutely could not live without them. you've made good progress yourself. :yep:

you'll be there in no time! :)

Back