Should I return it?

Porsche19

I bought a bottle of pink lotion conditioner... on PJ impulse. :look:

Here's the ingredients:

Deoinized water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glyceryl Stearat, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polymethacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Tococpherol, Polysorbate 65, PEG-10 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

How good does this sound? I plan to mix it with olive oil and honey.

Please respond, it just aint easy to type out "Polymethacrylamidopropyltrionium" correctly... I don't want to feel as if it was done in vain.

i know u bought it on PJ impulse but what is good about the pink lotion conditioner that made you buy it? did someone rave about this product?

Hello fellow pj :wave:

The ingredients that you listed didn’t seem like anything bad. Do you mind telling my what it says on the front of the bottle or the product description that made you pick it up?

You know just because some certain products don’t work for other ladies doesn’t mean it won’t work for you or be harmful to your hair. I say that because many ladies on this board don’t use certain products that some others may use, one of those in particular being grease. When I read on this board that grease (or at least some of it’s ingredients) prohibits growth I stopped using it, but once my hair became drier and drier I picked the bottle back up and haven’t put it down since. If you try the product you just picked up and it works wonders for your hair then I say don’t worry about it unless it contains some ingredient that has been deemed harmful.

No one that I know of raved about it, I was buying stuff, looked at the ingredients briefly and bought it. Now I'm second guessing.

I don't need people to fuel my product junkiness... It somes naturally :)

Nothing on the front made me pick it up, usually the descriptions are lies, lies, lies...

I just had never seen it before and that peaked my interest.

Porsche19 said:
I bought a bottle of pink lotion conditioner... on PJ impulse. :look:

Here's the ingredients:

Deoinized water, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glyceryl Stearat, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polymethacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Tococpherol, Polysorbate 65, PEG-10 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.

How good does this sound? I plan to mix it with olive oil and honey.

Please respond, it just aint easy to type out "Polymethacrylamidopropyltrionium" correctly... I don't want to feel as if it was done in vain.
:lol: @ your plea. It is a long word!!
I don't really see anything exciting about this product. Does it have a name? When I buy something out of impulse (and I'm not really a pj), and have to question whether or not it's a good product, I will return it:)

I've seen that one. I don't see anything really beneficial for your hair in that conditioner. If you decide to return/exchange it I'd highly recommend Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner they are probably around the same price.

Back