should I deep condition if i use a reconstructor?

locabouthair

I plan to use aphogee keratin intensive reconstructor but I want to know if i should deep condition also. i was going to shampoo but after that i wasn't sure what to do. should i put in the reconstructor first and then the deep conditioner or vice versa. thanx in advance for the suggestions. :) oh and has anyone used this reconstructor if so how did it work for you?

I haven't used that one. After I use a reconstructor, I also, deep condition using a moisturizing conditioner to keep my hair strong and very moisturized. I have gone w/o doing the latter, but, my hair just didn't feel right.

Last edited:
hello, yes do moisturize after an intensive protein treatment. it'll help prevent hair from becomming brittle and have the perfect balance of strength and elasticity!

Mestiza said:
I haven't used that one. After I use a reconstructor, I also, deep condition using a moisturizing conditioner to keep my hair strong and very moisturized. I have gone w/o doing the latter, but, my hair just didn't feel right.
ditto...what she said.

Yeah, I always do a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, otherwise it feels too hard. I usually do Aphoghee followed by ORS Replenishing Pak

Back