Should I cancel my hair appointment?

wednesday

Is this a stupid question???...Probably. I'm going to get a press and curl today. Haven't had one in years and I'm not really used to having my hair pressed period. It's raining!!!,:nono::nono: Should I cancel my appointment? My hair tends to revert almost instantly when I've attempted to flat iron my hair at home. I don't want to waste my money if the moisture in the air is going to ruin my do. Would you cancel?

I have a function to go to right after so I'm thinking I should ear a half wig/full wig and reschedule for Monday. The weather man said there's 90% humidity today.

I would not cancel my appointment because when I get a press anti-humidy products and limiting the mist and rain on my hair products keep my press in tact(had this same press in in misty/raining/high humidity weather since 12/17). Upholding your press can be done even in very humid and rainy conditions but if you don't feel comfortable you can reschedule. Don't want you to be worried about your hair verses just enjoying the style today.

Last time I got a Dominican blowout it was raining by the time I got out of the salon. I live in FL so the humidity is always extremely high and it rains sideways. I threw a jacket over my head and used an umbrella and my hair was fine. It didn't revert until I washed it out.

girl you can still wrap your hair and unwrap it when you get to wear you need to go. i mean what if it rains Monday? plus, everybody and their mom is going to be in the salon Monday. you might not be able to get in.

Back