Short Hair

SHAKA

I'm thinking of cutting my shoulder length hair short like CeCe Winans had hers in '02, to anyone with short hair or who has had short what tips or products or ways would you recommended using and what not

Hey girly...

I'm currently sporting a short doo. Be prepared to keep it in tiptop shape daily (but it shouldn't take too long if it's a good cut and in decent shape.)

I've been using grease actually. The blue and green ultrasheen grease...haha....and a flat-iron. I also use a mini curling iron to make some flips.

Here's something that may be different from you and I: My hair is mostly natural. In fact, that was the main reason for my cut. This is basically why I may use the irons more frequently than the relaxed head. You shouldn't need to use one often if you dry-wrap-set your hair at night and cover it.

By the way, I've noticed that the main way that short cuts have still remained very feminine is by incorporating bangs...regardless of how short they are. As long as you have some flattering hair pieces in the front shaping your face, you're good to go. Also, fun eye make-up is always fun to hurt 'em with too
wink.gif
....lol

laugh.gif

good luck

OH!!! And I bought alot of new earrings to flatter my doo...I'm on fire
wink.gif

Back