Short hair sista's

ScandalousBeauty

What are some of your favorite styles? I want to find an array of protective styles because I really don't want to keep curling my hair! Any ideas that don't require extensions?? Most of the styles I wear are located in my fotki.

Hey!!!!!! I recognize you from the MAC yahoo group. I cant help you though. I have been growing out this old Halle Berry thing and I cant figure out how to fix my hair w/o curling it in some way. I might try some twist-outs.

I grew my short, relaxed hair out w/ wrapping it. The style lasted and my hair grew. I don't know if they call that a protective style...sorry :grin:

landakaye said:
Hey!!!!!! I recognize you from the MAC yahoo group. I cant help you though. I have been growing out this old Halle Berry thing and I cant figure out how to fix my hair w/o curling it in some way. I might try some twist-outs.

Hey sista! You have to speak up on the MAC boards, we have to represent for the DDD's! Also, I want to see you makeup pics in your fotki!!!

Not that many. I am too lazy to crop and stuff half the time,lol. password is macaddict.

Girl I get lost on that yahoo group,lol

Back