Short Hair Dilemma

Nic_Cali

I have recently cut my hair into a short and cute cut. Do to overprocessed hair and a super silly beautician that I went to for years who broke out my hair in the crown area. She said you must have thyroids..

aaAAHHH...No,No,No :wallbash:

Anyway, I work out and I am having a hard time managing my style.
I currently:
  • Co wash it every Wed
  • Shampoo and Deep Condition on Sat or Sun.
  • I apply a satin head scarf while I am working out
Dilemma:
  • After I work out hair itches like crazy (What does this mean?)
  • My hair becomes flat but I do not want to curl it days its not cleaned.
  • Used rollers and left dents in my hair or did not curl at all.
  • My current protective style is wearing my hair in a satin scarf with a knot at end. (But this is driving me crazy my hair is saying, " Can a breath sometimes") :orders:
Up for suggesstions

I'm not sure what your length is but my hair is short as well and after i cowash I roll my hair with those white cottony rollers with some leave in and get the result you see below. Maybe that will work for you?

*Bre~Bre* said:
those white cottony rollers with some leave in and get the result you see below. Maybe that will work for you?

Are you talking about sponge rollers? White Cottony rollers I dunno? :huh:
Your curls are very cute I would have to try it but I have never seen the rollers you are using to achieve this look.

And Karezone I guess I would have to step up my co washing. I am afraid my hair would began to get mushy by over conditioning, maybe I will just rinse my hair out with water followed by a light conditioning spray instead

Thanks

I'm sorry I don't know the exact name of the rollers. Someone help me out here. They are rectangular and white on the outside. On the inside there is a "cushion" and on the ends there are like wirey arms that wrap around the curl. Is there a name for em? Actually, if you look at my bottom pic, on the left hand side on my sink if you squint your eyes you can see em!

conair_39000c_350w.jpg

senimoni said:
EXACTLY!!!!! Note that these can be a little drying so when I put them in I use a leave in and when I take them out I use a leave in plus some of that ic frizz buster stuff which is really awesome.

Thank You Bre, Karezone and Semimoni

I will be adding this to my shopping list
yes, I hope rinsing with water gets the job done, wish me luck...:trampolin

Nic_Cali said:
My current protective style is wearing my hair in a satin scarf with a knot at end. (But this is driving me crazy my hair is saying, " Can a breath sometimes") :orders:

I'm sorry but this had me rolling outta my chair!

I don't have much to offer in lines of advice, I'm the Bun Lady at my office (not very creative I know but when you're pushed for time, it works).

I'm sure some of the other ladies here will come up with some great ideas for you!

Good luck!

Back