Sho-Nuff Doo Gro!!! (New Miracle growth product!!)

I saw a thread on another hair forum advertising this! Come to think about it it was posted by Irrestible!

HHG,
MeechUK

NOPE! haha, Not on another hair forum....on MY hair group of which Sassy is the Moderator, it was a joke then for us, and is a joke here now......not litterally adverstising! LOL

lmao

MeechUK said:
I saw a thread on another hair forum advertising this! Come to think about it it was posted by Irrestible!

HHG,
MeechUK

Ladies!!!!! I tried it and my hair went from SL to BSL in 2 hours!!!!!! This is fantastic!!!! :lol:

yup this is one of our Many Satisfied Customers!

She did not get paid in any way to say this either!

pssst 2 hours girl?

*signs her up for our infomercial*
Can u lie errm I mean um Cry on the spot girl?
*lmao*

Nita81 said:
Ladies!!!!! I tried it and my hair went from SL to BSL in 2 hours!!!!!! This is fantastic!!!! :lol:

Awww sookie, Irresistable is back and bringin the 'SHO-NUFF'!

A'ight, check this out, can a sista put a few bottles on layaway? :spinning:

LOL girl, we gotchu

Just put down that Deposit , which we require of 50 Percent (payable by Money Order to my P.O Box) and as soon as we get it and cash it, we will lay it away for ya!!!!!!

ok? *smooches*

lolol
JCoily said:
Awww sookie, Irresistable is back and bringin the 'SHO-NUFF'!

A'ight, check this out, can a sista put a few bottles on layaway? :spinning:

Dont be hatin!

Now, other horse Mane and tail products are sellin like hot cakes, ladies are greasin up with stuff dat smells like burnt bacon, ladies are eveb puttin "cookie" medicine on there hair, Geesh Even the Holy Ghost has some Hair juice (grease)

Cant a couple ladies , who are by the way *clears throat* old heads around here, come up a little.....why monistat gotta make all the money? they got the 'cookies' Market, AND the hair growth Market *DOUBLE MARKET FOR THEM SUKKA'S* Now, we just tryin to get our little piece of the pie in the sky

sigh

MeechUK said:

HHG,
MeechUK

Irresistible said:
yup this is one of our Many Satisfied Customers!

She did not get paid in any way to say this either!

pssst 2 hours girl?

*signs her up for our infomercial*
Can u lie errm I mean um Cry on the spot girl?
*lmao*

SHO-NUFF!!!!!! :lol:

Ok, so I've had a few days to think about this and I really need to get this hair to Sho-Nuff Gro Some Mo. Will you take a post dated check? :lol:
Cause I figure my post dated check is just as good as this product!!!

bahahhahaha!!!!!

*fell out*

JLove74 said:
Ok, so I've had a few days to think about this and I really need to get this hair to Sho-Nuff Gro Some Mo. Will you take a post dated check? :lol:
Cause I figure my post dated check is just as good as this product!!!

and they gone PM you to find out more information, like where to buy it....:lachen: :lachen:

I have done my research!! It's authentic... Unfortunately, my baby niece got a hold of it & poured some on my aunt & uncle one night. When they woke up my aunt had moustache & a beard. And the sad thing was that my uncle was all over her uhh him!

OMG... Iris... are you still selling this product???:look:

I am trying to transition in 3 days and be MBL for the club Friday... Ill pick it up personally!:rolleyes:

omg im sitting here dying laffin here i am thinkin it was real (copied and pasted that big "h" word ingredient and was finna get busy till i actually read the story and i was like wth!:wallbash: then i jus died laffing :lachen::lachen::lachen: so hard my bf thought i was going crazy gurl you got me good:yep:

omg im sitting here dying laffin here i am thinkin it was real (copied and pasted that big "h" word ingredient and was finna get busy till i actually read the story and i was like wth!:wallbash: then i jus died laffing :lachen::lachen::lachen: so hard my bf thought i was going crazy gurl you got me good:yep:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

dammit iris! i had the paypal page on another tab, loggin in and sht! you wrong for dat!:lachen::lachen:

Back