shipping to the uk?

naturaline

:p hey ladies,
i usually buy from ebay but there isnt always the product i want. this one site i found said p&p was from $20 upwards for one item...:(
do any of you uk ladies know of sites with good p&p rate?

Last edited:
Crissi said:
what are you looking for exactly? i could do some research for you

whooo thank you!:p as always im looking for loads of stuff but mainly
dominican hair care products.
i saw some on ebay but the shipping was too high.

ill keep looking out too and let you know if i find anything worth buying... :D
thanks again:p

What you could do, is if you see any sites offering free postage in the US, order from there and get it sent to one of those services that recieve parcels for you (like shop the states). Then get them to post it to you here by surface - a lot cheaper than airmail. Takes AGES though!
It'd probably still be quite expensive though. If only hair products weren't as heavy...

Girl, I feel your pain !!! the prices 4 p&p are absolutely ridiculous. i too am dying to find a website/company that offers affordable shipping! There's so much product i want to try, especially dominican products and the whole NTM line !

What is your postal code? I'll check UPS and others 2 see who has cheapest shipping from here. I may be able to get your products for you.

I dont have paypal account, not my thang... but if your really interested in products... I can look into it for you.

I feel for you. I lived in England for 5 years- No Now & Laters, Peach soda or Funions.
My grandma sent me a care package with Now & Laters on year, talk about living 'high on the hog'- LOL.

Last edited:
Back