shiny hair : what post shampoo products do you use

sunny

Hi ladies, just wanted to know what you all put in your hair after shampooing and deep conditioning. For instance what leave-ins, oils, cremes etc. do u put onto your wet hair after shampooing that make your hair sleek, shiny, supple, and manageable?

Hot 6 Oil for shine, but hair must be at least somewhat dry before I use it. Motions Moisturizer adds shine on my wet hair, and so does Sebastian Wet.

Re: shiny hair : what post shampoo products do you

Frizz Ease Relax Texture Correcting Serum. A little goes a long way

either hot six oil, proclaim natural 7 oil, or organic root stimulator olive oil.

I like jojoba oil and the coconut oil from natureswildchild.com.

After Motions poo & conditioner,
-Motions leave in
-Hot 6 oil

That's it
cool.gif

Afterwards I put organic root stimulator carrot oil, Wild growth oil and ORS Nature's Shine. For leave-ins I use Infusium 23.

I've been using Infusium 23 leave in Conditioner, and wild growth hair oil, i make sure to put plenty on my ends while it's still wet that way the smell won't be a problem, i let my hair air dry by way of a braid out and i'm good to go, my hair is shiny and soft as feathers...

I like loreal serum because it does not weigh my hair down and it gives me a lot of shine.

I spray my hair with Infusium 23 Moisturizing Leave-In. The next step is applying Nexxus Headress (throughout my hair, focusing on ends), and then I roller-set.

Neutral hennalucent is good at making my hair shine. So are serums.

My hair is naturally shiney, but I also use my own pomade to enhance the shine more. Lately I've been mixing it with a little bit of Smooth-Intense anti-frizz serum in my palms first.

On my trip I used John Frieda Life preserver Oil as a sunscreen for my hair. It made my hair very shiny, especially the blond highlights. The oil itself feels a little wierd to the touch - - kinda sticky, but my hair wasnt sticky at all.

Back