Shine without the weight

jazzyto

I flat ironed my hair using the IC serum and the Nioxin Bliss my hair is very soft, bouncy and moveable BUT its not shiny. I put a dab of coconut oil on which gave it shine but I lost some of the bounce:perplexed.

What do you ladies use that gives Shine without the Weight!! I checked a few posts and Lacio Lacio was recommended but I need something I can buy in the local stores this weekend I have a function to go to.

salerm silk touch provides alot of shine, and i've used it on wet hair and dry, it really lives up to its' name. and it's light, also alfaparf hair shine is extremely light and delivers soft shiny hair as well. I use to use ic though, but after I flat ironed my hair just a dab of it because it is heavy. I don't use oils because imo they are heavier and if you want fluffy hair you need to use something light like a shine serum.

if you can't find the salerm or alfaparf then john frieda has shine serums also.

Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine... a dab on the finger and warm it up between your palms and place on your hair... bling, bling, bling! :yep:

ETA: Ingredients of JC N&S- Shea butter, Kokum butter, Illippe butter, Mango butter, Vitamins A, D, & E, pear and grapefruit essential oils. (nothing more, nothing less)

I love VS serum, coconut oil or Joico serum. Just a little gives a natural gloss.

my sabino moisture block gives great shine

also this is found for only $6 and found locally
smooth_n_shine_polishing_silk_sleek_116623_raw.jpg

Try just the coconut oil w/o all that other stuff. EVCO is what my fine hair loves for weightless shine.

Or if you really need a serum NTM healing shine serum is great.

I swear by Chi Silk Infusion & Frederick Fekkai Gloss. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and my hair lasts for up to a month :)

I use a mix of coconut oil, EVOO, and tea tree oil. That gives me a great, weightless shine. Also Joico serum is great too!

Back