Shhh... I have a secret about SweetCashew's...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
products! I am using her shampoo, Nadia for Seyani hair butter, tea tree and grapefruit conditioner, scalp elixer, moisture mist, and pre-poo. I can't believe how good my hair feels! Shhh... I don't want my hair/scalp to hear because they might start acting up. *whispering* SweetCashew, you are a lifesaver for sharing your products especially your Hair Butter. It has worked wonders for me and my daughter's hair, thank you!

We got our hair done on Thurs 3/14, I ran home and used the elixer and the butter on us- LUV it. Last night, I used the pre-poo and left it on all night with a plastic cap (it smells so good). This morning, I washed with the shampoo, which got soapy enough for me:yep: not big suds, but you know your hair is coming clean. followed with the tea tree and grapefruit dish (left on for 15 minutes) washed out. Applied moisture mist and combed through. My hair was so soft and tangle free! I love this stuff!

Yes, I luv the Seyani butter for daughter's hair. Haven't used my avocado rinse yet. I am sure I wont be disappointed.

I just placed my Second order from her, I love her products so much, I still have hair butter left over so I won't order anymore til a couple of weeks, but I ordered her new shampoo, avacado rinse,olive and orange conditioner, green grape leave in,Moisture mist leave in(my DD loves that) and her scalp elixr. I already have her Fortyfying Mask and pre-poo oil, I mainly use her products and not really not much of anything else.

My hair is in such lovely condition and has alot of shine:grin: with little product.

The Seyani Hair Butter is wonderful! :love: I am so shocked that my hair responds to it so well. It makes my hair so soft but without being weighed down.

Last night, I washed, DC, applied Lacio, and then applied Hair Butter and my hair came out so straight and silky, without flat iron or blow dryer attachments. I hold sections of my hair taught and wave the blow dryer back and forth until about 90% dry and my hair looked like it was freshly flat-ironed!

It was so late last night that I didn't take pics, but you can't go wrong with the Hair Butter. I can't wait to try more of her products.

Love the site! I wish they had a message board. :giggle: So, that we could discuss the products and so that she could come on that board and mentor me. :lol:

Back