Shescentit Seyani Butter coming in 8 oz!!!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I was just on her site reading the "coming soon" (this is where I found out about my beloved Coco Creme and ordered on the day of release :look::grin:). Well to all SEYANI/GILLIAN butter fans!!!...both butters will be available in 8 oz soon! This is a life saver for me because those darn 4 oz butters only last me about a month and a half. Now I will be able to buy 2 8 oz ones! 4-5 months right there! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....BUTTER galore! Yummy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ladies! If your hair like butters, most importantly SHEA butter! Please do NOT sleep on the Seyani Butter! Damnit I just can NOT wait for her blowout sale!

Had to let it out...:look:

lmao. i love she butter but her butter seems to make my hair instantly soft and then the moisture dissapears.

I like the SB but I can't use it with the leave in because its too much protein for even my hair and my hair everything. I want to try the gillian butter but I just bought a bunch a butters to make my own. Does it have protein it too?

I like the SB but I can't use it with the leave in because its too much protein for even my hair and my hair everything. I want to try the gillian butter but I just bought a bunch a butters to make my own. Does it have protein it too?

I'm pretty sure GB has no protein. :yep:

Gillian Butter
Ingredients: Unrefined Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter ,Coconut oil, Avocado Oil, Grape seed oil, Glycerin, soya bean oil, Olive oil , kiwi oil, macadamia nut oil, aloe vera, Patchouli, cinnamon oil, sage, Vitamin E , Andiroba oil, fragrance

No protein :grin:

a blowout sale??:grin::grin: I will be looking out for that...
I do like the seyani and gillian butters...but I really like some of the conditioners...I've been waiting for another sale so that I can stock up again.

Back