Shescentit Relaxed Heads Reviews??

lovebug10

Hey Ladies,

I'm browsing the shescentit website even though I know i don't need anything else... but anyways I was thinking of getting the Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut ( Leave-In Conditioner ) & the Moisture Mist Leave in conditioner. Can some relaxed ladies tell me how they like these products?

I typically don't like things that will weigh my hair down too much. I'm trying to find something to replace my Hairveda Whipped ends hydration. I LOVE that stuff but its so heavy and leaves a weird sticky feeling on my hands that I don't like at all. I want a moisturizer that isn't sticky and I can apply and seal with a light oil every night before wrapping and still wake up with bouncy, non weighed down hair.

Also, any non relaxed (texlaxed, natural, etc.) feel free to add your experience as well.

Thanks!

i got the Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut ( Leave-In Conditioner ) and i really like it so far. it is very light and i use it twice a day. i just lightly mist my hair. it dries instantly. my hair feels soft and not weighted down. i am wearing a curly roller set. i use this as my leave-in after i wash/dc followed by a creamy leave-in. i like the Herbal Exotic Pomade? it smells wonderful and is a light hairdressing(like a grease) it doesn't hold anything. you can use it to oil and seal, or use it to oil your scalp.

I'm a Shescentit junkie, but I haven't used those products either. I'm thinking about adding the Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut to my next purchase though, so this thread is right on time! Honestly, I've loved all of the products I've tried from this line. :yep: Great quality.

Thanks for all the input! I think I'm going to go ahead and order them in the next week or two. I'll be sure to let y'all know how it turns out!

Back