SheScentIt Labor Day Sale. 20% OFF entire order. (Mini Review)

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
So SheScentIt fans like me who love a good sale but ain't trying to wait until Black Friday to get their products, take advantage of this sale. I ordered my product stock for the rest of 2009 and saved about $17.00 bucks off my order, can't beat it...it feels good to know I won't run out of SB or FM...you want that feeling too!? Take advantage of this sale!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:...I am not a PJ

Anyways I decided I would do a short review on the new coco creme leave in. I washed with the Tea Tree shampoo (:love:)...DC'd with my beloved fortifying masque and rinsed, now with FM...I don't even have to add a leave in if I don't wanna, but I chose to....let me just say..

:cupidarrow::cup::grouphug::blush3::cloud9: :heart2: :iloveyou:

Best Natural Leave In I have ever tried, either way this will most definitely be rotated with my rusk. Shescentit has yet to give me a bad product. You want a leave in that's natural and provides extreme softness and mangeability when your hair dries (I air dry). TRY THIS!

Girl you must be in my head...I just did a review on my youtube channel.

But I def wanna get the Cococreme after your review

Girl, GET it! If this Leave In was $20.00 bucks I would buy it. Shescentit is just soooo on point. I'm not trying to be a bad influence but you need to buy this LI. I am in love with it...Wanna wash my hair right now even though I just washed yesterday. :rofl:

Signing on now.... Man I tried to wait till pay day next week.....I am not a pj Iam not a pj.....Lord why!!!!

Nice review. I love your voicetone.
Girl, GET it! If this Leave In was $20.00 bucks I would buy it. Shescentit is just soooo on point. I'm not trying to be a bad influence but you need to buy this LI. I am in love with it...Wanna wash my hair right now even though I just washed yesterday. :rofl:
I need to unfriend you!! First the soaps and now this.

I kept checking the site all day yesterday and this morning. She must have just put this up. I had my cart ready just waiting for the coupon code so I could checkout.

I <3 Shescentit products.

Thanks OP.

I'm going to buy the Coco Creme Leave In and/or the Banana Brulee and Jojoba Milk...any reviews for that? *off to go searching*

Tee...I don't do it on purpose...:sad:...it runs thru my veins...lets wallow in our PJ'ness together now...:alcoholic
You haven't lead me astray yet! I have been doing so good on not really buying any hair products. This is a good time to have a pj pass I think.:look: Thanks lady!!

I don't know why I came in this thread. Now I HAVE to order something.

My sister liked the Seyani butter so maybe I'll order her (and me) some. Yeah, I'm doing it all for her :look:

Nope October. She said October is her anniversary month so she'll be having another sale in October.

trying sooo hard to wait til Oct:rolleyes:, going to stay up til midnight on 9-30-09 I know how LHCF like to shut sites down with orders.....:wallbash:.waiting I mean its only what two weeks right.. :lachen:

I love how she comes out with new products consistantly. She has a reconstructor, 'hair grease' and bath and body stuff in the works.

Ps. her moisture mist is the only spritz that makes my hair feel soft, without build up! I'm on day 4 now :).

I am patiently waiting for my order now as well - I ordered the moisture mist, gillian hair butter, jojoba hemp shampoo, avocado conditioner, and a sample of the banana brulee deep conditioner. I received the shipping notice so the end is in site! On a another note, I ordered the gillian hair butter and almond glaze from hariveda to use on my daughter's hair. Currently I use JCNS, does anyone know if the gillian hair butter is a smiliar texture?

Back