Shedding issue solved? Giovanni Reconstructor

tetbelle

Giovanni Conditioner-Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor: I think it really worked for my shedding issue. I applied it to my hair. The directions say leave on for 10 minutes. I left it on for about 30 minutes. I used it on Thursday. Since Thursday I have had very little shedding and when I washed my hair today I only saw to strands of hair. Could it have worked that fast? Wow I will keep my fingers crossed but it really seemed to work. I guess my hair did need a protein boost.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I've been eyeing this product for awhile now. And yes, a good reconstructor should stop or slow down shedding or breakage immediately. This product is on my 'to buy' list, I love their leave-in treatment, it's really great.

here's the ingredients for anyone interested

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with *rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritica dioica) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulagris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salvia sclarea), *lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago farfara), *yarrow (Achillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equistetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).

Alli77 said:
Thanks for sharing this with us, I've been eyeing this product for awhile now. And yes, a good reconstructor should stop or slow down shedding or breakage immediately. This product is on my 'to buy' list, I love their leave-in treatment, it's really great.

Ohh I should try their leave in. Does it detangle well? Leave your hair soft? I am shocked by how well the reconstructor works....thanks to all the info here I decided to try one and this is the one I chose. It's a keeper.

I have been eyeing this product too. Was it drying?? Did you need a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

atlien11 said:
I have been eyeing this product too. Was it drying?? Did you need a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

I don't remember if my hair was dry but it wasn't super soft. I put my CON conditioner and my hair was soft again. I just can't believe how well it worked. I wonder how often I should use it...any suggestions?

tetbelle said:
Ohh I should try their leave in. Does it detangle well? Leave your hair soft? I am shocked by how well the reconstructor works....thanks to all the info here I decided to try one and this is the one I chose. It's a keeper.

Yeah the Leave-in is all that! It does everything, detangles, moisturizes and smells nice. I first tried the sample size at wholefoods and have been addicted since.

Alli77 said:
Yeah the Leave-in is all that! It does everything, detangles, moisturizes and smells nice. I first tried the sample size at wholefoods and have been addicted since.

I will run and buy it today...thanks

this is my staple protein conditioner!!! I love this!!!! I only use it about once a month on my hair, a little really goes a long way!! I recently experimented by adding a little coconut oil and applied heat and my hair was soo soft and moisturized!!! I have a pic in my album with those two products cuz my hair came out so good!

Cool....It's great that the product has great ingredients as well....Adding Giovanni to the "To try list" :)

I'm really loving this line.Not suprised this works. I really like the Giovanni direct leave in and love the Giovanni vitapro fusion leave in (spray in). I'll have to ive this a try one day soon.

Back