Shedding Conditioner....anybody heard of this?

Cayenne0622

Strait Shades by Designer Touch.
Definition: Hair shedding and breakage can occur for many different reasons. Whatever the reason, reverse this action by using Strait Shades Anti Shedding Conditioner. Filled with protein reparative conditioners, this Strait Shades treatment adds body and helps strengthen damaged hair. The conditioner works to increase hair strength, elasticity and assists in mending split ends.

Designer Touch seems to have several really interesting sounding products. I already like the Mild Lye Relaxer, the Protein Treatment that preceeds the Neutralizer and the Neutralizer.

DTGC5Head.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Protect against the damaging effects of heat-based styling.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grocomplex 5000, a light hairdressing cream, forms a protective barrier that protects against the damaging effects of blow dryers, curling irons and other thermal appliances. This non-greasy cream replenishes oils lost as a result of chemical processing and eliminates dandruff by normalizing oil secretions and it gives hair a healthy, shiny look and feel.[/FONT]

DTDGlossHead.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Designer Touch Design Gloss provides the finishing touch for that elegant shine. It contains nature’s best Shea Butter to give hair a long lasting sheen and a silky feel. This formula is fortified with Africa's Kola Nut, Jojoba Oil and Aloe Extract to sooth the itch associated with dry, flaking scalps.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We also enriched it with emollients that act as a natural moisturizing barrier and vitamins to seal the hair’s cuticle layer for maximum flexibility and elasticity. Use it to help reduce hair breakage, make hair easier to comb and style.[/FONT]

Bumping one last time. If I get no responses I'll take it as a NO no one has ever heard of these particular products. :)

Never heard of it. It may just be a protein conditioner designed to strengthen your hair near the roots. Let us know how it works if your try it!

Back