Shedding after a visit to the Dominican Salon!!!...Aubrey's GPB to the rescue!!

musiclova

Okay, so long story short a little over a month ago I decided to try out a dominican salon in the Silver Spring, Md area and I had a pretty good experience there...I loved my hair(sorry no pics) which was straightened of course but when I washed it after wearing the style for a week and a half my hair shedded tremendously...I still had alot of shedding for the next few washes until I decided to pull out my trusty Aubrey Organic's GPB conditioner! There was a 90% decrease in shedding after I used it the first time and I deep treated again this past weekend and noticed even more of an improvement...I just wanted to know if anybody else experienced this after straightening their hair and/or having your hair done at a dominican salon??? I usually straighten my hair myself with excellent results but I was visiting my hometown and in transition as I moved recently so I didn't have all of my tools and products handy and I wanted to get it straightened to get a "break" from wetting it, co-washing, bunning,etc. while I was out of town...Just didn't feel like worrying about doing my hair so I decided to go on a whim :-p Anyway, just wanted to share and see if anyone else could relate...Thanks!

Back