Shea Shea Bakery

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
180E7B9C-1227-4340-8E59-5BD6E7EF8ECC.png I'm not sure if there is a thread on this company already. If so, I couldn’t find it; but I’ll update my experiences over there.

So I saw a few amazing reviews and was sold. Just got my order today.
I really like the lip scrub. Think I’ll make my own next go around. The lip balm is a little bit too waxy and not scented/flavored enough.
I am disappointed with the scents of all of the hair/body lotions I got. They are neither potent nor accurate.
The chocolate buttercream scented whipped shea smells and feels divine. As well as the cookie dough scented oil.
Hopefully my first impressions improve.
Anyone else have experiences?
Here is their site and I’ve posted my order.

https://sheamakery.com/

I got the Bakery Box I think twice in a row this year, 4-5 products in each and all 8 oz for $25. The next month and every month since then the products are like 2 oz and 4 oz so I never buy anymore. To me the buttercream scent was accurate. I did purchase a sampler of butters so that I could try various scents before committing to a larger size and after smelling some of the scents, I think they were off too.

Now after multiple uses, I can honestly say the African black soap is bomb! I do feel I overpaid a bit for it, but I’ll try some other Black soaps and see if I prefer her quality. The Charcoal Detox soap is also very nice... but I can’t find charcoal on the ingredients list on the soap itself so I’m kinda like :ohwell::perplexed::nono: on what’s making it black... Because it’s very nice, I’m still using it but I’m sideeyeing the price if the “CHARCOAL Detox soap” doesn’t have charcoal in it. Welp.

Back