Shea-mu hair butter

The ingredients look good. :yep:

But $34 for two ounces of product seems a little steep. The ingredients are simple. Have you considered trying to make your own shea butter-emu oil mix? I know, like any good pj, I have most of those ingredients handy.

What's in it: The product is 100% natural. It contains Organic Shea Butter, Triple Refined Emu Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Beeswax, Essential Oils of Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Cedarwood.

Interesting.....if I were you I'd get those ingredients and make my own. 32.00 for only 2oz. is too much.

I would have to pass and try to make my own.
The two products combined dont really come to $34, shoot I cant affort that.

Are you looking for growth? If so there are tons of threads about success stories with Sulphur and MN

I am looking for growth. I tried MN but it didn't do much for me. Besides growth, I'm looking for nourishing products to build a regimen with. My hair is overly dry and I have bad dandruff and breakage.

But $34 for two ounces of product seems a little steep. The ingredients are simple. Have you considered trying to make your own shea butter-emu oil mix? I know, like any good pj, I have most of those ingredients handy.

What's in it: The product is 100% natural. It contains Organic Shea Butter, Triple Refined Emu Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Beeswax, Essential Oils of Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Cedarwood.

Great idea. Where would i begin to find the basics to make my own? Thanks for the tip

I've never heard of the company and I don't think I'll be shelling out $34 for a measly 2oz which like everyone said is possible to make yourself. But if it was guaranteed to grow 6 inches of hair in 1 month LOL who's to say I wouldn't give in for THAT!!! But 2oz???? That's the size of some of my oils I have and I only paid $1.50 for that.

Right I have all those ingredients except for the beeswax which I dont like anyway(i would use lecithin instead and I have some of that) and hempseed oil. And for $34 I can make a healthy batch too.

Last edited:
Back