Shea moisture raw shea deep treatment

nlamr2013

Has anyone noticed a formula change?? I bought this about a year ago and it was so thick and creamy left my hair moist all the time. Just bought some last week now its all runny spilling everywhere its still pretty thick but it was definitely better before my hair is dry and not moist at all. Sad

Did this latest batch of yours just get melty? Have you tried an overnight refrigeration to get it back to normal consistency?
I bought some last week too but mine is the same as before. Maybe you got ahold of a bad batch?

Sent using LHCF app

Their formulas can get kinda iffy depending on the batch. The last time I purchased the purification masque the first two jars I picked up were green on the bottom. Finally found one in the back that looked fine but it was extremely watery/runny.

I also find that the texture varies by batch. However, it is one of my staple leave-ins and I find that it still performs the same for me regardless of texture.

I used some this evening. I was a bit soft coming out of the jar. The earlier jars were a bit more dense. My hair came out ok.

Thanks ladies! Yes when I opened the box it was all on the top and when I took a shower it got worse. I hope target takes it back.

I think someone said they changed the type of preservative. It used to be Japanese Honeysuckle and now its something else. You might have the new formula. I rarely DC with this alone but I love to mix it with my Ayurvedic powders. I have about 4-5 in my stash.

I think someone said they changed the type of preservative. It used to be Japanese Honeysuckle and now its something else. You might have the new formula. I rarely DC with this alone but I love to mix it with my Ayurvedic powders. I have about 4-5 in my stash.

They changed the preservative.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back