shea butter oil

chebaby

i was looking for creamy shea butter and came across the oil so who uses it?
do you like it?
is it a staple?

I use this all the time. I use it in some of my homemade concoctions and also as an all over body moisturizer. I get mine's in tube form at 2 different BSS near me. The one I use is this one below:
m-256set.jpg

I did use solid Shea butter before and loved it but the oil intrigues me... I imagine that this is very easy to use.
is this greasy at all?

I found Shea Butter Oil with Lavender EO at the GNC off of Cascade Rd in ATL. I use it along with honey, aloe vera oil, and jojoba oil on my scalp and to pre-poo.

I did use solid Shea butter before and loved it but the oil intrigues me... I imagine that this is very easy to use.
is this greasy at all?
Not sure if that question was directed at me or not, but will give my opinion on it. It's not greasy to me, but can be greasy if you use too much of it (but it does absorb really well). But does great for when using it on your body straight out of a shower. But as for on the hair, it's pretty much similar to if you were to use any other oil (ie. coconut, grapeseed, sweet almond oils). HTH!

I like Sheabutter Oil by Megacare although I haven't tried the raw version which looks nice.

My hair likes this oil and, it's not too heavy. My hair responds to it better than a lot of other oils like Sweet Almond, Avocado & Jojoba.

Not sure if that question was directed at me or not, but will give my opinion on it. It's not greasy to me, but can be greasy if you use too much of it (but it does absorb really well). But does great for when using it on your body straight out of a shower. But as for on the hair, it's pretty much similar to if you were to use any other oil (ie. coconut, grapeseed, sweet almond oils). HTH!

Thank you...
I will get some for my skin cream mix. It was too much stress to melt down the solid version. Thanks for the info

I LOVE shea butter oil! It makes my hair so soooooft. I purchase mine from www.sheabutter.net her organic shea butter products are great. I moisturize my body with shea butter oil as well.

im waiting on my creamy unrefined she butter to come (the one traycee recommended) and i see this shea oil on amazon from nature and herbs that i want. i know it cant be too different on the hair that any other oil but i want to try it so bad.

Back