She had to go there!!!!!

lthomas1

Hair Power!
A lady at work decided that she was going to try to embarass me by asking me out loud so that everyone in the office could hear she ask
orders.gif
"IS YOUR HAIR REAL OR IS IT A WEAVE". I stood up out of my seat and said
arguing.gif
"SINCE YOU ASKED ME OUT LOUD I AM GOING TO ANSWER YOU OUT LOUD". MY HAIR IS REAL FROM THE ROOTS DOWN TO THE ENDS. EVERY BLACK WOMAN IN AMERICA IS NOT BALDHEADED LIKE YOU!!! SOME OF US HAVE IT GOING ON AND YOU AND ANYONE LISTENING CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK". The white lady sitting next to me said out loud don't hate her cause she's beautiful. Girl, was so mad she went back to her sit and did not speak to me for the rest of the day. I don't care either. Another white lady in the office said I think she is jealous of you. I just had to put here in her place. I was so tired of the snickering and laughing
laugh.gif
because this idiot thought my hair was fake. Now she knows!!!
smile.gif

YOU............GO...........GIRL! I get so tired of "us" thinking that you HAVE to have a freakin weave if your hair is thick and past your shoulders.
whyme.gif

man that was too funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Off topic but that reminded me of that episode on Seinfield when George wouldnt date a girl because she was bald and then Elaine yelled out to him "HELLO YOU'RE BALD" and snatched his toupee off and threw it out the window
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
man that was too funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Off topic but that reminded me of that episode on Seinfield when George wouldnt date a girl because she was bald and then Elaine yelled out to him "HELLO YOU'RE BALD" and snatched his toupee off and threw it out the window
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
i loved that episode
laugh.gif
he was being such an ass but i loved neurotic george
rofl.gif

Thanks y'all I just had to do a little venting. My day was a trip in a half. I never cared for this woman anyway. Hopefully she will mind her own business from now on.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Thanks y'all I just had to do a little venting. My day was a trip in a half. I never cared for this woman anyway. Hopefully she will mind her own business from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

and if she doesnt, at least she'll make sure her hair looks like something before she shows up with a knife at a gunfight
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

and if she doesnt, at least she'll make sure her hair looks like something before she shows up with a knife at a gunfight
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLAMO!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I know THAT's right!!!!

Go 'head lthomas....someone shoulda tole her...

But get used to it...they will keep asking. Sounds like this one is just a ****** in addition to thinking your hair is fake. I'ts actually grown on me.
smile.gif

rofl.gif
Too funny! Some people just HAVE to be put in their place. And the icing on the cake was when the lady said, "Don't hate her because she's beautiful"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Whew, I love it! Now, just be sure to not leave any of your coffee or water within her reach...
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
man that was too funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I LUV SEINFELD!!!!!!!!! THAT SHOW CRACKS ME UP!
grin.gif

All I can say is
grin.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
up.gif
Great for putting her in her place.
Ayeshia, enjoyed your hair album, your hair is so beautiful and you have achieved a lot of growth in a short space of time. Well Done!

I would've said with a completely serious face 'what's a weave?' and made her explain it infront of all the white women. While I played dumb.
Sometimes when people try to get smart with me, I answer them with total seriousness and then they dont know how to react. Usually, they wish they had never said anything in the first place, and end up frustrated that they couldnt p*ss me off.

The sad part is if things were the other way around I would never go out of my way to embarass her whether she had a weave or not. And I sure would not call anyone on it in front of a whole room of people. That is just disrespectful.

Back