she clownin again.... roflmao

her other video i found funny but this one i do not. i did not finish it so maybe the funny part was at the end:ohwell:

I’m gon for one minute, come back and now I’m lost in the sauce. Anyway I don’t know who this is but she funny! She said “yo edges is see-thru and on disability” Wooooooooooow. Why she so angry? Off to watch more vida, I gotta get to the bottom of this. Hehehehe

:lachen:

If you can get past the vulgar language she is tellin the truth!

Hair is an accessory!

Folks talk ish about being natural but they are eating processed foods!

why did i come in this thread? i should have known it was her again! she sounds like an idiot! please go and get a relaxer!

i love her and all but ch.........
2yjpva1.jpg

Last edited:
Hee Hee Hee :lol: She funny...... to each their own.

Dang I didn't know "natural" was taken to such extremes like this.

It must've been some natural militants sending her that BS.

All Natural means is you don't have a relaxer or chemical process........thats it.

I'm natural, and eat Jack in the Box like there is no tomorrow :look:

i want to laugh but...meh, i can't listen to her too long.

I don't know why but she is funny to me. I actually watch her full videos, where I frequently click away from other eloquent speakers. However this does not apply to all people with her diction. There was this one makeup guru (ya'll know the lady with the gun) who I couldn't watch, because she rubbed me the wrong way with her language and speech patterns.

I find her so funny, but some of this video rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

I have gorgeous 4b hair and I barely spend that much time on my hair. 4b hair is not difficult to take care of in my opinion. It's only when you want to force it into something that it should not do or be.

I'm sorry ya'll, I laughed all the way through both of her vids.

Actually, she is telling the truth about her experiences with her natural hair. Can't blame her for that. I plan to eventually transition and it's good for relaxed heads like me to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly about natural hair.

My favorite line is from the first video - I say BOO! Boo, honey, Boo! :lachen:

I didn't find this video as hilarious as the other (Natural Hair Rant). But it was REAL on alotta levels.
I mean I'm not trying to knock her or anything...but I was kinda taken aback when she mentioned how she is really into books, reading and gaining knowledge in general.
Who knew? :look:.......

She is so awesome, except for the part where she speaks out against vaccinations. Please get your vaccinations! Herd immunity is important :lol:.

But she is absolutely telling the truth. There are many women with natural hair that experience a constant struggle and feel 'less than' because they want it look a way their natural hair is incapable of looking. Just because your hair is perfectly manageable doesn't invalidate her experience that hers was not.

We all know posters with the same hair type that, with mad skills, that can make their hair do glorious things, but don't look at all like each other. Every head of hair is unique.

I am glad that she is becoming so popular. She is extremely bright, seems like a good mom and she is brutally honest (which I prefer). I subscribed to her about 2 years ago. I always think she is gonna wreck while trying to make videos and drive though. For a long time she would not wear her seat belt and a lot of posters convinced her to start using it.

If she had a t.v. show, I'd watch it.

She is right about natural hair. It is a learning process and if you do not have the time to learn to care for it, it can be a pain to deal with. If I had kids and a job that required me to leave the house each day, there is no way I'd be able to spend the time on my hair that I currently spend.

I like her sister too (YouTube - JhenelleDeNa HAIR Experience! 3-15-10) and found her first.

Last edited:
Back