She Behaving So Well And I Don't Know Why

leona2025

Lol Ladies I've had the most struggles with her, but this week she lost her mind. She doing everything I want. She soft and bounce and she is holding curls.

Never in the history of all mankind has she held a curl longer than 20 minutes. I put my flexi in at night on dry hair add no product and the curls have lasted all day. They drop, but not so bad.

These are some pics. I used 4 or 5 flexis. This is on blowdried hair only. I'm relaxed.

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:
beautiful hair and you're so cute lol.

i just discovered the magic of flexis myself. i used them years ago and hated the shirley temple result but using them on dry straightened hair works well. instead of a spiral curl I prefer an S wave or just a body wave so i place the flexi at the root area and roll around the rod (as one might do with a curling wand) instead of rolling all the hair on top of itself starting from the ends which gives a spiral curl.
The only way I can sleep on them is to place the flexis high on my head so they can rest on the pillow. I can't have my head against them :lol:

i just discovered the magic of flexis myself. i used them years ago and hated the shirley temple result but using them on dry straightened hair works well. instead of a spiral curl I prefer an S wave or just a body wave so i place the flexi at the root area and roll around the rod (as one might do with a curling wand) instead of rolling all the hair on top of itself starting from the ends which gives a spiral curl.
The only way I can sleep on them is to place the flexis high on my head so they can rest on the pillow. I can't have my head against them :lol:

@ShredsofDignity, thanks for the tip! I will have to try this as I don't like flexi-rod sets because of the 8-year old Shirley Temple look. I will try this technique and I too prefer a wave instead of a curl. This could also help refresh a mid-week roller set as well.

Your hair looks great @leona2025. I'm glad she's behaving. The prodigals always come home at some point:grin:

Girl I was on my way to Supercuts and she knew it. I was too done with her. I never did get a trim and I didn't change anything care wise. Maybe the scissors scared her straight lol.

Thanks so much. I don't like the Shirley Temple curls either. I'm going to try larger flexis. It looks nicer as it drops. Ugh they are hard to sleep in which is why I always have a big part down the back, lol. I part my hair in two halves and roll so that there are no rollers down the middle. It's hard to blend the hair back together.

I'm so late! You and your hair look beautiful. Do you use a rinse or permanent color?

I use Jazzings. It's my favorite. Adore color always always dries my hair out and it smells terrible. I have used Natural Instincts too. I like that color.

Girl I was on my way to Supercuts and she knew it. I was too done with her. I never did get a trim and I didn't change anything care wise. Maybe the scissors scared her straight lol.

Thanks so much. I don't like the Shirley Temple curls either. I'm going to try larger flexis. It looks nicer as it drops. Ugh they are hard to sleep in which is why I always have a big part down the back, lol. I part my hair in two halves and roll so that there are no rollers down the middle. It's hard to blend the hair back together.

I use Jazzings. It's my favorite. Adore color always always dries my hair out and it smells terrible. I have used Natural Instincts too. I like that color.

You don't even need large ones to avoid the Shirley temple look. Roll in this fashion to get S waves except gather the hair on each side and do it as high as possible so you can sleep with them in. The way she does it I would NOT be able to sleep in but higher up I can

Thanks for posting this. :)

You don't even need large ones to avoid the Shirley temple look. Roll in this fashion to get S waves except gather the hair on each side and do it as high as possible so you can sleep with them in. The way she does it I would NOT be able to sleep in but higher up I can

Back