Sharing a word I heard

MrsQueeny

This week I attended a summit being held by one of the Christian denominations. On Thursday night Bishop Brister who had lost everything in Katrina preached a word that blessed my soul!!! I felt like GOD was speaking directly to me. There is so much to say but there is one part in particular I wanted to share with you guys.

He said "when something is being planted and when something is being buried, the action looks exactly the same." Meaning you have to find a spot, dig a hole, put whatever you are putting in, and then cover it with dirt. Then he said "you need to realize that there are people who feel you were being buried but in actuality, God was planting you!"

That blessed me because I have been going through. So many people have counted me out and tried to look down on what God was doing in my but while they were planning my funeral God was preparing me for a celebration. So I took what he said and put my own spin on it. I say to all of you who may be reading this, look at the situations or even people in your life and say, "you thought I was being buried but I was being planted. I am not dying, I'm growing in God!" Be blessed ladies. Q

This week I attended a summit being held by one of the Christian denominations. On Thursday night Bishop Brister who had lost everything in Katrina preached a word that blessed my soul!!! I felt like GOD was speaking directly to me. There is so much to say but there is one part in particular I wanted to share with you guys.

He said "when something is being planted and when something is being buried, the action looks exactly the same." Meaning you have to find a spot, dig a hole, put whatever you are putting in, and then cover it with dirt. Then he said "you need to realize that there are people who feel you were being buried but in actuality, God was planting you!"

That blessed me because I have been going through. So many people have counted me out and tried to look down on what God was doing in my but while they were planning my funeral God was preparing me for a celebration. So I took what he said and put my own spin on it. I say to all of you who may be reading this, look at the situations or even people in your life and say, "you thought I was being buried but I was being planted. I am not dying, I'm growing in God!" Be blessed ladies. Q

Wow....thanks. that wasn't only a word for you but for all of us.

He said "when something is being planted and when something is being buried, the action looks exactly the same." Meaning you have to find a spot, dig a hole, put whatever you are putting in, and then cover it with dirt. Then he said "
you need to realize that there are people who feel you were being buried but in actuality, God was planting you!"

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this!

Back