Share your Experiments GONE-BAD

I will go first:

Okay, so I am going to confess something completely retarded that I tried about a week ago.

It was a complete disasaster by the way.

I tried putting actual Garlic into my Conditioner one night :drunk:

Oh-My-Gosh!!!

It took forever to get the smell out of my hair :ohwell:

I dont think I will be trying that again :nono:

Lets have a little fun with this,
Please share your silly
Experiments GONE-BAD :evilbanana:

The first time I tried to use a round brush I got it stuck in my hair so bad that I was crying because I couldnt get it out....I mean that thing was IN there. I pulled out a bunch of hair trying to get it out and I thought I was going to have to cut it out lol....:lachen:

I said Id never use a round brush again, but Macheries dvd inspired me to give it another shot once I saw the way they are supposed to be used (dont try to roll your hair around and around it like a curling iron ladies!)

putting castor oil on the whole length of my hair--twice!

For some reason it works great on my ends but horrible in the bulk of my hair and makes it extremely tangled and it doesn't feel as smooth.

The first time I tried to use a round brush I got it stuck in my hair so bad that I was crying because I couldnt get it out....I mean that thing was IN there. I pulled out a bunch of hair trying to get it out and I thought I was going to have to cut it out lol....:lachen:

I said Id never use a round brush again, but Macheries dvd inspired me to give it another shot once I saw the way they are supposed to be used (dont try to roll your hair around and around it like a curling iron ladies!)

:lachen:
Dang, I never even thought that was possible

I'd heard how seaweed was soo good for your hair, so I decided to grind some up and use it as part of a mask/dc/treatment. I didn't realize that despite the fact that I ground the dried seaweed into powder that once it was rehydtrated it's the size of small flakes (think pepper.)

I was picking that stuff out of my hair for at least a week!!!! :look:

Well, back in the day, I had a Wave Nouveau. One day after washing and blow drying, I decided that I wanted to curl my hair for a party that I was going to. So I fixed myself a cocktail and proceeded to curl my hair. The 2nd piece of hair that I was curling got stuck in the bristles as I was unwinding it.:blush: Somewhere between the cocktail and the realization that my hair was starting to smoke...I PANICKED!!! I tried tugging and pulling and my wouldn't come a loose.:wallbash: Why I didn't think to unplug the thing is beyond me. But, that was the end of me using a curling iron/brush!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well, back in the day, I had a Wave Nouveau. One day after washing and blow drying, I decided that I wanted to curl my hair for a party that I was going to. So I fixed myself a cocktail and proceeded to curl my hair. The 2nd piece of hair that I was curling got stuck in the bristles as I was unwinding it.:blush: Somewhere between the cocktail and the realization that my hair was starting to smoke...I PANICKED!!! I tried tugging and pulling and my wouldn't come a loose.:wallbash: Why I didn't think to unplug the thing is beyond me. But, that was the end of me using a curling iron/brush!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's too funny!!! :lachen:

Back