Shampoo

Lee

What do you guys add to your shampoo to give you more moisture. Shampoo tend dry my hair out. Even CON. Can a carrier oil give added moisture?
confused.gif

i don't add anything to my shampoo. i usually save that for my conditioners. sometimes i add olive oil to them but not often. since the CON has balsam, it can sometimes cause buildup. that can make your hair hard. do you ever use a clarifying shampoo?

Instead of using shampoo, I often use a clarifying conditioner, such as V05 clarifying conditioner. Sometimes I add a little baking soda to it. You should try it. My hair feels clean, but not stripped or dry.
smile.gif
Hope this helps.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Instead of using shampoo, I often use a clarifying conditioner, such as V05 clarifying conditioner. Sometimes I add a little baking soda to it. You should try it. My hair feels clean, but not stripped or dry.
smile.gif
Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

oohh...that's a great idea! Adjusting my regime as we speak
user.gif

I clarify once a month and I always dilute my shampoo. If I didn't my hair would look like straw. Thanks for the suggestions.

Ya know, it could be that the water you use maybe too hard. I've learned from the forum that using distilled water is the key. I always keep a jug in the bathroom when washing my hair !

Back