Shampoo w/o SLS recommendations .....

wadadligyal

I tried many different shampoos but I'm trying to find one I can stick with that does not contain the harmful SLS that I have read about that is damaging to the hair. Grant it I only poo once a week since I do alot of cowashes but want a good poo. Does anyone know any good ones? Thanks in advance:)

I use the Paves Professional "Ultra-Hydrating FLAWless" line. Under that is says "No sulfates allowed Repairing Shine Shampoo. It is fragrance free, and has essential oils. These are the ingredients of the shampoo:

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarconsinate, Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Cocomide MEA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocomidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenoate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Orinthine HCl, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCl, Biotin, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Avocado Oil, Squalene, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lavender Oil, Geranium Oil, Lemon Oil, Orange Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropylnyl Butylcarbamate, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Clover Flower Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Clementine Oil.

I also use their Un-Damaged Goods Conditioning cream. Both of the products work really well, and I just found out they sell them at Target- and it's on sale right now for $4.99. :look: Hope this helps!

Sounds to me like you are looking for some all Natural poos. I like Sistas Place and you can order from them online. Check them out, they also have the ingredients of their products online. www.sistasplace.biz

I have not tried this one, but it's on my to buy list:Organic Black Seed Herbal Henna Shampoo. Here's the Ingredients:Certified organic floral water of lavender, hibiscus, lemongrass, infusion of certified organic herbs of red raspberry, thyme, dandelion, horsetail, rosehips, certified organic aloe vera, henna, olefin sulfonate, cocomidopropyl betaine, certified organic jojoba oil, black seed oil ( Nigella sativa) vegetable glycerine, sea salt, wheat amino acids, wheat protein, glycine, vitamin E, potassium Sorbate, citric acid, essential oil blend.
http://www.sweetsunnah.com/cgi-bin/item/10016
I may try the to conditioner also: Organic Black Seed Oil Hair Conditioner http://www.sweetsunnah.com/cgi-bin/item/10017.
Hope this helps...

Back