Shampoo Question

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Hello everyone,

This is like my 2nd post, but I recently purchased the Jojoba Hemp Shampoo and Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Shampoo from SheScentIt. I have yet to receive my order, but was wondering how well do they lather?

I know most natural shampoos without SLS don't lather as much, but I used a natural shampoo that I had earlier today, and I was a little disappointed. For some reason, I did not feel like my hair was clean. But it could be in my head because I'm used to using other types of shampoo.

I apologize if this is on another thread somewhere. Also, would the Elasta QP Cream Conditioning poo be better if I was looking for something with no SLS, but a lot of lather?

Hello everyone,

This is like my 2nd post, but I recently purchased the Jojoba Hemp Shampoo and Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Shampoo from SheScentIt. I have yet to receive my order, but was wondering how well do they lather?

The bolded lathers really well. I was very suprised how well it lathered for a natural shampoo.

And welcome!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

I have learned so much about my hair that I did not have a clue about before!

And thanks for the response--I am now very excited to get my shampoo.

Sorry, I don't have any experience with using either of those products. I have used the Curls line of products for years when I wear my hair curly and when I straighten I use products with silicones (Neutrogena Triple Moisture) to help protect my hair when I flat-iron. I only wash my scalp and I don't prefer a lot of lather because in my hair when I get tons of lather my hair feels stripped and dry.

Sorry I'm not much help. But, I hate coming into a thread and not posting after I entered! I feel rude! :perplexed

Back