shampoo for 3c/4a

danigurl18

I can't find a good moisturizing shampoo!!! :wallbash: I've tried Mane N Tails Shampoo and I still got half a bottle left and I hate it! It gets it clean but it doesnt feel moisturized. But I'm not a waster so I'm going to use it up first. I also tried Tressemee Moisturizing Shampoo and that made my hair feel really stripped. Any suggestions? :spinning:I know it's going to be hard since I'm transitioning and have 3 inches on new growth.

most shampoos aren't moisturizing, because many of them contain sulfates. they're what's causing your hair to feel "stripped". i'd suggest cutting down your shampoo usage, and instead doing washes with just conditioner, and clarifying every so often.

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. Doesn't strip, leaves my hair feeling like it was condiitoned instead of shampoo'd (hence the name), and moist too :yep:.
I can't find a good moisturizing shampoo!!! :wallbash: I've tried Mane N Tails Shampoo and I still got half a bottle left and I hate it! It gets it clean but it doesnt feel moisturized. But I'm not a waster so I'm going to use it up first. I also tried Tressemee Moisturizing Shampoo and that made my hair feel really stripped. Any suggestions? :spinning:I know it's going to be hard since I'm transitioning and have 3 inches on new growth.

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. Doesn't strip, leaves my hair feeling like it was condiitoned instead of shampoo'd (hence the name), and moist too :yep:.

I went in the BSS today and looked for it but they didn't sell it... I guess I'll check the BSS near my block

I just washed my hair with the Optimum Care in the redo container and it moisturized but not as well as I wanted :wallbash:.... darn...

Design Essentials Moisture Retention shampoo is very, very moisturizing. I love it. It has one sulfate and isn't drying at all. There are shampoos that have sulfates (the ones I've used only have one in them) and are very moisturizing. Another great shampoo is Mizani Botanifying Shampoo.

Back