Shame on Dr. Miracles for giving a lady bald spots

illuminatiamerica

Here is her youtube video showing her bald spots from using Dr. Miracles "Healing" Oil

YouTube - My Hair Fell Out Due to Dr. Miracles

Here is the link to the chemical concoction they are experimenting on people with:

Dr. Miracle's Online

I remember the first Dr. Miracle's ad campaign around 2004,2005 during a BET awards show. They introduced themselves to us. I purchased some of their Tingle Grease in 2006. It will burn your scalp and eat up hair for sure.

:perplexed

Last edited:
Someone posted this vid the other day. How sad. Did she notify the company of what happened to her? I'm sure she's not the only one.

This is why I stick to my good old coconut and olive oil. No thanks to all that other crap!

Thanks for showing me this. No Dr. Miracles for me. I used their temple balm once and then gave myself a touchup and it burned like hell. But gosh in this girl's case it surely took her hair out.

Never tried that stuff, I was too offended by their commercials. Too many products (natural or otherwise) out there to compromise how I feel about black hair. I refuse to be insulted by "my own."

Her spots are shiny. That makes me nervous, I hope her scalp recovers.

Last edited:
Her poor head and hair, wow i just watched the link. She should take legal action aganist the company because there must be something harmful in that product for hair to be falling out in large chunks.

I feel really bad for that lady

Back