SG!! You HAVE to be past bra strap!!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I was viewing your updated pics and your hair is awesome!! Your ponytail is much longer than mine and so thick!! I have noticed my hair becoming thicker the more I use M/T!! Good work!! Let me know how far past bra strap you are!! I think I have 1 inch possibly 2 before I reach bra strap. I think I have that anorexia hair disease, cause I dont think my hair is moving much these days.

I agree! I couldn't see the end of her pontail in one of her September pics, but it seemed like it was near her brastrap, so without the ponytail, it had to be past brastrap! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ITA! SG, you are going to be at waist length saying, "I have just about one more inch to bra strap" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. You're there, we promise /images/graemlins/kiss.gif! I know you are shooting for the end of the month, but trust us!

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
ITA! SG, you are going to be at waist length saying, "I have just about one more inch to bra strap" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. You're there, we promise /images/graemlins/kiss.gif! I know you are shooting for the end of the month, but trust us!

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree

Mrslee...stay outta my head. I just PM'd SG last night about that hair anorexia ish...I'm like ...what is wrong wid u?

We are gonna have to start a fund raiser soon to fight this deadly Hair Anorexia problem....perhaps Surge will donate a check...

OK!! I am thinking if she has 1 1/2 inch to go before bra strap, I have 5 inches to go!!!!

Hey You Guys /images/graemlins/wave.gif,

Mrs Lee, Dreems, Poohbear, Keylargo, Mona /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I have not been able to get onto the site with my computer all day due to some technical issues. I had to wait until my Fiance got home to use his computer.

Anyway, this is so funny because Mona and I were talking about the same thing last night. I think it's because I haven't measured, and I really can't tell when my hair is growing that maybe I was there. I just had so much shrinkage due to the new growth, which made it even harder to tell. Well... I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't even comb through my hair!! I've been going to work looking crazy the past few days, but today it was just awful. The pictures looked OK, but that lasted for only 2 days!!! So, I had to do my relaxer a week early. I can't wait to post pix!! Now I'm definitely bra strap!

Thanks for the encouragement you all, I'm just so happy I made my goal a little early /images/graemlins/clap.gif
SG

You go girl /images/graemlins/clap.gif

ITA with mrslee that it looks like you've been at brastrap since your last pics (unless your strap is near your tailbone /images/graemlins/look.gif j/k /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ). I can't wait to see the new pics /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Micarae, MegonW, and Carlie /images/graemlins/kiss.gif,

I am so happy to have reached this major milestone that all of you have reached.

Thanks so much,

SG

Gorgeous!!! Stunning hair on a stunning girl!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your hair milestone. /images/graemlins/clap.gif It must be an awesome feeling.

Thanks LondonDiva and Kitty16 /images/graemlins/wave.gif!!

I am happy to have reached this milestone. Whew! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

SG

Such incredibly gorgeous hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

(will be stalking your album hoping some good hair vibes rub off on me /images/graemlins/rofl.gif)

oh Miss SG, you have to update your siggy now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LB_Williams said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure nuff was about to tell her this! Good lookin out LB!
LB...anytime u wanna think about hopping on the MNT bandwagon...lol...look at SG's hair...lol.

[ QUOTE ]
LB_Williams said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure nuff was about to tell her this! Good lookin out LB!
LB...anytime u wanna think about hopping on the MNT bandwagon...lol...look at SG's hair...lol.

Back