Sexy Healthy Hair's Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment vs. Morrocan Oil

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I was at my local Beauty Brands and they had this product on sale for 6.95, reg 19.95 for 4.2 oz. She compared it to Moroccan Oil as it's Argan oil and cones too. I've have a sample of Moroccan oil that I've been using for shine and this works pretty much the same way. Here are the ingredients for both. I used the HSH last night on my roller set and it's definitely shiny. For 7.00 I'll definitely use it as a serum when I roller set. As soon as I can get someone to take a pic of my hair (Im at work) I'll add it to the post.

Morrocan Oil
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

HSH’s Soy Renewal Treatment
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B , Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

Last edited:
I like mine I posted about it in another topic will see if I can find it

ETA: REPLY FROM ANOTHER POST SAME TOPIC

Funny you should post this b/c I just started using something from the Sexy Hair Line called Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment. The lady in Trade Secret gave me a sample & I apply a dime size amt when I bun my hair back leaves it soft,shiny & silky. I do know that their are other ingredients that some here may or may not want to use such as the dreaded "cones". But I like it and may even consider buying it. The website listed the following:
What it does: Just a small amount of Soy Renewal provides deep moisture, restoring natural luster without adding extra weight or leaving behind any oily residue. Also speeds up drying time.
Easily absorbs into wet or dry hair
Smoothes and adds shine while controlling frizz
Protects against heat, humidity and environmental stresses
Special ingredients are Argan Oil & Sunflower seed oil.

Sorry for the long reply!

Last edited:
Just wanted to note cyclopentasilxane evaporates, I tend to give it a "pass" because of it. I would be concerned that HSH has the ingredient you're seeking lower on the list, myself. That said, if you got healthy shine and it works for you, enjoy it. Bumping for more replies.

Just wanted to note cyclopentasilxane evaporates, I tend to give it a "pass" because of it. I would be concerned that HSH has the ingredient you're seeking lower on the list, myself. That said, if you got healthy shine and it works for you, enjoy it. Bumping for more replies.

Yeah I noticed how much lower on the list it was but I with the price difference I expected it.

Back