Sex talk

Kawaii1

So are you having your fantasies fulfilled by your DH/SO? If yes then was the spark just there? Was he into what you wanted? Or did you have to tell him and if you did was it easy/hard?

I had to mention some things. I was not hard, I just told him sometimes during and sometimes later when we talked about it.

So are you having your fantasies fulfilled by your DH/SO? If yes then was the spark just there? Was he into what you wanted? Or did you have to tell him and if you did was it easy/hard?

I have always had to give "direction" to my partners. I have trouble being as vocal as I should/need to be though.

Yes! We have to tell them what we want :yep:
Be very vocal and if that is too embarrassing, just show them hands on what you want. Schedule evenings with him when you are the boss and take the lead so that he gets to know all your needs and wants. Give him a chance to make you happy! :grin:

Be very vocal and if that is too embarrassing, just show them hands on what you want. Schedule evenings with him when you are the boss and take the lead so that he gets to know all your needs and wants. Give him a chance to make you happy! :grin:

The older I get the better at giving direction I get. :yep: It's all about me.

I'll tell him in a second and if he still cant get it right then i have no problem saying "get off me". And my SO has no problems telling/asking me what he would like. He shocks me and I shock him. I've been told many of time by him "baby, look at me, are you in a rush? you gotta go somewhere? okay so then do it like this.." LOL :lachen: Or he'll just go ahead and plan his fantasy and instruct me on what to wear, bring, how to have my hair, etc.

Ditto, they actually like it when you tell take control! :grin:

I enjoy it..but he some times thinks it's boring. But he wants to give me pearl necklaces or jewelry and I think that is dusgusting or he'll want to change our "placements" to ones that I already know are going to be uncomfortable or hurt and he gets frustrated when I say no...am I wrong?

I enjoy it..but he some times thinks it's boring. But he wants to give me pearl necklaces or jewelry and I think that is dusgusting or he'll want to change our "placements" to ones that I already know are going to be uncomfortable or hurt and he gets frustrated when I say no...am I wrong?
Some ones got to have advice for me! Are those things normal when you're being intimate with a man???

Everything is "normal" if you feel comfortable doing it. I mean, some people want to play horsie or wear diapers like little babies and that's fine with me if all people involved are ok with it :grin:

As soon as you feel uncomfortable, it's not normal for you. And that's all that matters. But I find it's refreshing to be playful sometimes. :look:
He shouldn't get upset though if it's hurting you.

I don't think you're wrong. Everyone has differn't feelings about sex, and he should respect yours enough not to make you uncomfortable.

On the other hand...Maybe you can warm up to his suggestions?? I try to be as open as I can with my SO. We tried the pearl thing b4-it was more for him visually, but it was nothing to call home about. By "placements" do you mean the backdoor? :giggle:

Yes, my fantisies are being fulfilled by my FH. Being with him has, in a sense, renewed my sexuality. I am able to communicate my needs and desires much better than in my past realtionship. We are very vocal with each other about what we want out of lovemaking.

I don't think you're wrong. Everyone has differn't feelings about sex, and he should respect yours enough not to make you uncomfortable.

On the other hand...Maybe you can warm up to his suggestions?? I try to be as open as I can with my SO. We tried the pearl thing b4-it was more for him visually, but it was nothing to call home about. By "placements" do you mean the backdoor? :giggle:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:he's always asking to do that! I told him I would let him if he let me probe his back entrance first (not that I want to)
But besides that, he wants me to turn my body in akward ways and bend in unflattering positions I don't want to do especially with the lights on!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:he's always asking to do that! I told him I would let him if he let me probe his back entrance first (not that I want to)
But besides that, he wants me to turn my body in akward ways and bend in unflattering positions I don't want to do especially with the lights on!

Do you don't do this positions because its "unflattering" or unconfortable? If its unconfortable by all means don't do it. But just because you think its unflattering doesn't mean he does. Men usually will love our bodies more than we love them ourselves. Maybe try to embrace the fact that he loves your body just the way it is...and that in turn might help get more comfortable with your body as well?

HA HA HA!!! @ the bolded...you crazy! That's basically saying "never" because you know 90% of men (strait men :look:) wouldn't let you go there. In terms of the back door....been there done that....won't do it again.....IT HURTS LIKE HE**!! I know some women who like that whole thing after you get used to it, but I cant get over the painful part:nono:. IMO: He needs to get over it and move on!!

HA HA HA!!! @ the bolded...you crazy! That's basically saying "never" because you know 90% of men (strait men :look:) wouldn't let you go there. In terms of the back door....been there done that....won't do it again.....IT HURTS LIKE HE**!! I know some women who like that whole thing after you get used to it, but I cant get over the painful part:nono:. IMO: He needs to get over it and move on!!

Hahahaha....... :lachen:I've given it a try, it was painful but after a while it was not to bad. I keep telling him that he is to big to be trying all that sh*t. Fool, watches to many movies, I told him those ladies are being paid serious money to do that so unless your going to start shelling out the bucks then back off and I will let you know when.

I think I need to work up more nerve to say things. I get really shy about it and I know I shouldn't be. He is really receptive to my needs so I should just be brave.

I'll tell him in a second and if he still cant get it right then i have no problem saying "get off me".

LOL

but to go ahead and answer the topic... yes. absolutely. we just click. and i shan't go into more detail than that. :blush3:

Overall, I really enjoy our sex life. He is my first, so he has basically been teaching me things. I don't really have to ask for anything!! I do wish that I could be more forceful and take charge in the bedroom. I am definitely shy in that area. Any tips??? :grin:

Not really for me. I've developed this complex, I dunno. It feels good and all, I get the shakes and the quivers and the hot flashes, but since I've become a mom, alot of this stuff I get from the media degrading women makes me feel kind of weird when I want to do extra things with my husband...like as if it makes me become what these rappers talk about...not all the time but sometimes anyway. For instance he might ask me to touch myself while hes in there and if I do, I can't even look at him or even enjoy it fully..I feel really dirty...and if he asks to kiss me down there, my mind just starts racing, I can't even enjoy it. Before I had the baby and even while I was pregnant, I used to love that ish, the dirtier it made me feel the better :blush:, when it comes to sex I like to be submissive so when he'd boss me around it would drive me crazy...The closest I can get is like I can put it in my mouth...but once I start to get into it, I feel funny. I dunno I think I need to go to a therapist or something:ohwell:

I see no one wanted to touch that one lol..anyway update as if you care, I talked to him about it and we're trying to fix that situation. This evening wasn't so bad

I see no one wanted to touch that one lol..anyway update as if you care, I talked to him about it and we're trying to fix that situation. This evening wasn't so bad

Sui Topi said:
alot of this stuff I get from the media degrading women makes me feel kind of weird when I want to do extra things...

nah, i get what you're saying. i feel the same way, sometimes.

and, off topic, but I LOVE SAILOR SATURN! she was my favorite sailor... i used to love that show! ahh your avatar brings me back :drunk:

Hey, I noticed that you said you just had a baby. I would chalk what you're feeling up to horomones. Every woman is different, but when I had my daughter (12 years ago) I was a goody goody for awhile too... like you don't really want to do anything sexually. Well, I'm here to tell you, I would bet that crap will blow over soon and you'll get back to the freak show! :grin:

i'm currently single but i can remember a while back with one person in particular...i showed and telled but dude still didn't get it at all. "disappointing" is not even the word...:rolleyes:

nah, i get what you're saying. i feel the same way, sometimes.

and, off topic, but I LOVE SAILOR SATURN! she was my favorite sailor... i used to love that show! ahh your avatar brings me back :drunk:

oh how cool lol. When I used to watch, we were the same age, well..before she turned into a baby..and we had the same zodiac sign..same favourite color...lol that show was so fun.

And thanks MtAiryHoney...I can tell the hormones are evening out a bit because I feel a lot different than when we first started trying to get back, but I dunno, I guess I need a little more time to adjust.

Why did I think this thread would be about PHONE sex.....:grin:.......was going to back out without comment, but lets just say I have a great command of the langauge and not afraid to use it!

Back