SEW IN TIPS well HELP please.

sky_blu

Ok I just got a partial sew in and tying it up at night is a nightmare. Can anyone offer any tips on how to tie it up at night?? I have it almost bra strap length (hey if I was getting a weave, I was getting a weave right lol) so being that its not my own hair Im having a problem. Also Im having a problem keeping my hair blended with the hair without me flat ironing every danged morning. Can anyone suggest something to keep my hair blended without flat ironing every day?? TIA.

sky_blu said:
Ok I just got a partial sew in and tying it up at night is a nightmare. Can anyone offer any tips on how to tie it up at night?? I have it almost bra strap length (hey if I was getting a weave, I was getting a weave right lol) so being that its not my own hair Im having a problem. Also Im having a problem keeping my hair blended with the hair without me flat ironing every danged morning. Can anyone suggest something to keep my hair blended without flat ironing every day?? TIA.
How is it styled? Is there any way you can wrap it or comb it into your desired style before tying it up so that it will remain blended? Have you tried separating the back into two (as if to make two pigtails) and cross-wrapping each half?

Its slightly layered, slightly above bra strap, thinking about it now it could be bra strap length. I only have two rows and I wrapped it with pins last night and it was very time consuming so I was looking for an alternative. I havent tried cross wrapping I might try that tommorrow. Im so lazy right now that I tied it down with a scarf and stuffed the rest in a bonnet. :look: Hopefully it wont be too bad in the morning. Next time Im doing a full head if there is a next time.

Put some moisturizer or pomade on your hair in the front and then tie it down. That should make it stay. I used to use curl wax on my hair when I was relaxed so it wouldn't revert. Gel or glaze would make it revert. Also you can wrap it and tie a scarf on it. I was too lazy to wrap it so I would just put it in a bun or a ponytail and put my scarf on. Then I'd bump it in the morning if needed. Thats why I stopped wearing straight hair. Got tired of having to wrap it or curl it. Now I just roll out the bed and go.

Back