Setting Lotion Suggestions(Regular and/or Organic)

I need a really good one for my rollersets. Ive currently just been using leave in, serum and water. I get great results this way (soft bouncy hair, thanks Macherieamour!) but I need something that will help the curls hold a little longer. Any suggestions. TIA ladies :)

Well I use very diluted Lottabody for my flexirods. My curls hold the curls AND my hair is very very soft. I attribute the softness to the other products I use (ORS Olive Oil on wet hair along with Motions Foam Wrap).

BUT!!!!! My sister uses Raztec (I think thats the name) and her roller sets are always on point!!!! Her hair holds the shape for what seems forever and its always shiny. HTH

Lottabody is the best setting lotion I've used. My sets always come out w/ sleek, shiny bouncy curls that hold. I use the kind that has to be diluted.

Like the other ladies said Lottabody. I also like to use Nairobi, Kera Care, BBD Butter, Nu Expressions. But for the last two months, I've been using, Lacio Lacio, Salerm 21 and good old water.

HTH:)

Back