Setting Lotion for Dry hair (ie Ms. Cool)

NayNay

I used Ms. Cool years ago and am now searching for a good setting lotion for dry hair. Does anyone have any suggestions?
THANKS

Are you looking for Miss Cool or do you want to try something different? I still see Miss Cool in the hair stores(not Sally's). I've also seen it online. You could also try a creamy leave in. I have used Paul Mitchell's the Cream(not to be confused with his other leave in The Conditoner). This one is much thicker.

Thanks Everyone,
I called around to a couple of the online stores and they no longer carry Ms. Cool (even though they have it advertised). I have the foaming pomade by Paul Mitchell (I only used once)-it was okay but it has mineral oil in it. I don't like putting setting lotion in my wet hair because most of the ones I use change the texture of my hair (buildup or film). I will try the KeraCare Setting Lotion and maybe the Paul Mithcell Cream.....sad to say my cuz who is a professional stylist is buying some for me to....I haven't found one right for my hair as of yet...I guess I am an product junkie. /images/graemlins/grin.gif But I when my cuz puts the other one in my hair I feel no buildup......who knows HECK I will just try them all!

Back