Set back quuestion

ManeVixen

I had a major setback. I went to a new hair stylist this summer and she gave me a nice jet black bob. However, she used a lot of heat and now my hair doesnt even curl anymore..AT ALL!!!:wallbash: and my hair isnt growing. I think Im going to get a sew in and grow my hair back out however is there a growth aid I can use with my sew in. I have OCT now but I dont use it due to having to wash my hair so much. Can I use megatek with a weave? Is it like an oil or do u have to wash it out as well?
Im pretty familar with growth aids..I have boundless tresses, Ive done monistat, however I never got Megatek. I open to other options though:yep:

Thanks!!

I do not have an answer to your question but I hope that you find a solution. I do really like your hair and I hope that the setback is only temporary for you.

You can try a Growth Oil Mix that You can drip in between the tracks to Your scalp, I know of two that You can mix at home, using what ever Oil You like, I have one handy, the other I have to do a search for, I can P.M. You the Recipes, If You like!

I do not have an answer to your question but I hope that you find a solution. I do really like your hair and I hope that the setback is only temporary for you.

You can try a Growth Oil Mix that You can drip in between the tracks to Your scalp, I know of two that You can mix at home, using what ever Oil You like, I have one handy, the other I have to do a search for, I can P.M. You the Recipes, If You like!

Thank you ajoyfuljoy:yep: I hope this set back is minor as well

Leesh yes please pm me... thank you!!!:yep:

Back