Seriously, Who Is Raising These Men??

okange76

13256200_666857610134229_1862381443924841128_n.jpg

Ok, so I was told by a male friend that when he used to date, he would tell a woman he was interested in that if she paid for the first date, she would never have to pay for another date as long as they were dating. He said this is how he gauged how selfish she was. He claimed many women agreed to this proposal. This is very similar to the OP, but this is from a perspective of he already sees relationship potential. Given this scenario, would you ladies bite?

Ok, so I was told by a male friend that when he used to date, he would tell a woman he was interested in that if she paid for the first date, she would never have to pay for another date as long as they were dating. He said this is how he gauged how selfish she was. He claimed many women agreed to this proposal. This is very similar to the OP, but this is from a perspective of he already sees relationship potential. Given this scenario, would you ladies bite?

No. Why play these silly games and mind tricks?

Nah, I wouldn't. Assuming that he was the one who asked me on the first date, why should I have to pay for both of us? And I'd be thinking "Why is he trying to bargain with me?"
Once I'm in a relationship with someone, I have no problem paying for dates every once in a while or switching off. But I think if I were to hear that on the first date it would come across as weird to me.

As for the original post, I literally laughed out loud. That's ridiculous! It makes him seem irresponsible. I would have told him I only have enough cash to pay for myself.
I mean, I guess his test is effective if he's trying to find someone who's willing to enable his irresponsibility...it'll really "narrow down" his options lol.

Last edited:
:spinning:

So whats he consider the correct answer with this asinine proposal?

Back