Seriously considering...

Caramela

letting my hair have her own myspace page :look: I wouldn't be involved, it wouldn't be at all about me and everything would be written from the perspective of my hair... the pictures would be of her, the blogs about her, and all her friends would be other heads of hair. I wish I was joking, but I'm halfway serious :rolleyes: I just don't know what song she would like to use as her theme song. Any suggestions?

"Hair" from the motion picture soundtrack of Hair.

If your hair is going to narcisisstic enough to have her own page, she might as well go all out and make it "all about her."

I don't know....Only song I can think of about hair....I'am not my hair by...I can't think of her name

Good suggestions... I like the "hair" one a lot... I hope you all noticed I said she "will need other hair friends in her network", so you guys might want to see if your coifs are interested in starting a page... just a thought :spinning:

Seriously I think it would be a cute way to track progress, and log regimens, products, pictures of growth, 1/2 wigs & phony ponies etc... You know? :yep:

Myspace. Oh-my-gosh. Talk about stalkers for sure. :eyebrows2

Think you have stalkers on Fotki. I can see those with hair fetishes coming out from every where :hide:

2000 hits :fan: in one day saying the same thing..."woo your hair is so purrty. :lovedrool: I wonder what it smells :rosebud:like? Would you mind sending me some to put in my pillow :sleeping:"

:lachen:

Think you have stalkers on Fotki. I can see those with hair fetishes coming out from every where :hide:

2000 hits :fan: in one day saying the same thing..."woo your hair is so purrty. :lovedrool: I wonder what it smells :rosebud:like? Would you mind sending me some to put in my pillow :sleeping:"

:lachen:

HILARIOUS!! :lachen: Yeah, I didn't think about that part... oh well... she might want to set the page to "private" ....

It would have to be a song that her hair would like. That her hair would want to express out itself, or herself.:grin:

Carmela: What is your hair telling you? What is it saying?

It would have to be a song that her hair would like. That her hair would want to express out itself, or herself.:grin:

Carmela: What is your hair telling you? What is it saying?

So far she's just expressed intrest in having a page... she really just wants some attention like back in the day when I used to do foktis and hair albums and update pics... etc. I think she feels kind of like a star that fell off and who needs a comeback :lachen:

I love you guys. Only my hair sisters would understand this. Thanks.

LOL that is a really great idea though.

You can list all of her favorite products, what she hates or not. :yep:
Days when she just felt like she wanted a deepconditon or wanted to be left alone :yep:

Cute

Ooo that's such a cute idea! Your hair might feel like a jazzy instrumental, ya never know!

:clubu:My hair would beat me to a pulp for all the past abuse! I will keep her quiet in this bun. :look:

Yes you must post a link when you get going, I would enjoy! :grin:

So far she's just expressed intrest in having a page... she really just wants some attention like back in the day when I used to do foktis and hair albums and update pics... etc. I think she feels kind of like a star that fell off and who needs a comeback :lachen:

I vividly remember those days!! You were the first hair pic that I saw on the old site. I sent you 50 million e-mails asking you questions from hair to makeup. You and your hair are gorgeous and you should definitely make a page on myspeez. :grin:

I actually made a hair myspace page a couple of months ago cuz I didn't want to have to start paying for a fotki. My theme song is "Make You Feel Beautiful" by Ruben Studdard. My link is in my siggie!

I need to change my blogs cuz some of my reggie has changed, but my pictures document back to March 2007

If you make one, I'd love to be your friend. I haven't really been working on adding people lately.

Last edited:
letting my hair have her own myspace page :look: I wouldn't be involved, it wouldn't be at all about me and everything would be written from the perspective of my hair... the pictures would be of her, the blogs about her, and all her friends would be other heads of hair. I wish I was joking, but I'm halfway serious :rolleyes: I just don't know what song she would like to use as her theme song. Any suggestions?

Did you ever start it? We want to see:grin:

This thread has me cracking up, my SO asked me what am I laughing about and when I told him, he paused, gave me a blank stare and said ya'll have really lost ya'll mind...:lachen:. This is a great idea OP.

Back