Serious Hair Growth Addicts News New!!!!!!!

Mahalialee4

For those with open minds about what is out there that can be used on the scalp without a lot of controversy. May appeal to those who are not comfortable with some of the other approaches. Hope this helps. Bonjour

Check out thse sites ladies:
Foot Cream side effect: Grows Hair!!!

Quote: "Fossel

March 27, 2001

Topical and oral delivery of arginine to cause beneficial effects

Abstract

The use of orally administered L-arginine in conjunction with a topical preparation for producing enhanced blood flow in tissue thus causing beneficial effects such as warming cold tissue of the hands and feet, promoting hair growth on scalp tissue lacking sufficient hair, promoting healing of superficial ulcers such as leg ulcers in persons with diabetes, and overcoming male erectile failure (impotence) is disclosed. Specifically, use of orally administered L-arginine in conjunction with this is topical preparation provides local delivery of the amino acid L-arginine, an important biological precursor to the main substance which is responsible for relaxation of blood vessels permitting enhancement of blood flow. In the preferred embodiments, the L-arginine is provided so that it can be topically applied to the cold tissue. The preparation also contains an agent which aids in the transfer of L-arginine into the tissue. In the preferred embodiments this agent overcomes the resistance to transfer caused by the high charge density of L-arginine. In the preferred embodiments this means is high ionic strength created by addition of sodium chloride. This preparation, when topically applied to cold tissue, warming begins within 10 to 45 minutes and is sustained for periods as long as 2 to 18 hours. Further this preparation when applied nightly to scalp tissue lacking sufficient hair for a period of time causes substantial growth of hair on the scalp lacking sufficient hair, causes the healing of superficial ulcers such as leg ulcers and overcomes impotence.

Inventors: Fossel; Eric T. (17 Sunset View Rd., S. Hero, VT 05486)
Appl. No.: 936189
Filed: September 17, 1997

Current U.S. Class: 514/565; 424/401; 424/439; 424/450
Intern'l Class: A61K 31//195.; 6/00; 9/127; 47/00
Field of Search: 424/401,445,446,449,463 514/565

....................................................................................................................................................................
U.S. Patent Documents
5595753 Jan., 1997 Hechtman 424/436.
5629002 May., 1997 Weuffen 424/401.
5891459 Apr., 1999 Cooke et al. 424/439.
5925372 Jul., 1999 Berner et al. 424/448. "

Unquote:
http://www.healthibetic.ca/healthibetic/patent-3.html
.........................................................................................
This one increases growth shine and thickness according to:
http://www.feel21.com/site/Scalp_Treatment.html
Scalp Treatment
Homeopathic Facial Care
This product is formulated to encourage hair growth while improving hair quality. The Scalp Treatment leaves hair fuller and shinier. It helps to mend split ends and relieve dandruff or flaky scalp. It also encourages skin health and serves to prevent negative scalp conditions.

TimeEraser Scalp Treatment is formulated to:

Stimulate Hair Growth
Increase Shine and Thickness
Relieve Dandruff
Alleviate Psoriasis and Eczema
Protect Scalp from Harsh Elements

Scalp Treatment has a dual effect, in that it not only improves hair sheen and body but also helps to alleviate scalp conditions and poor hair growth. By imparting essential nutrients to the scalp we have created a formula that is not only cosmetic but therapeutic. It really makes a difference!

Contains Jojoba Oil, fatty acids, essential nutrients, and a full range of unique ingredients from truly all natural sources.

It does not surprise me that L-arginine encourages hair growth since it is an amino acid, but since when is it a foot cream? The article seems a little oddly titled.

Also the other product linked to also has ingredients that encourage growth as well.

Did you get a chance to read the whole site? The cream is being used for Diabetics to increase blood flow to their feet. HTH bonjour

HoneyDew said:
It does not surprise me that L-arginine encourages hair growth since it is an amino acid, but since when is it a foot cream? The article seems a little oddly titled.

Also the other product linked to also has ingredients that encourage growth as well.

HoneyDew, aren't we able to take the L-arginine supplements? You're one of my experts that I follow in this forum. :) Thanks angel.

I'm am thankful for this post's information. Thank you Mahalialee4. The more we know.....:) the better.

I wish you both a day full of blessings and happy surprises.

"Shimmie"...

ShimmieGirl said:
HoneyDew, aren't we able to take the L-arginine supplements? You're one of my experts that I follow in this forum. :) Thanks angel.

I'm am thankful for this post's information. Thank you Mahalialee4. The more we know.....:) the better.

I wish you both a day full of blessings and happy surprises.

"Shimmie"...

Expert? I don't know about that :) but yeah we can take L-arginine supplements. Soy protein and Whey protein have high levels of L-Arginine (and L-Lysine, too) and a little of the sulfur amino acids methionine, cystine, and cysteine. I am not one to take a bunch of supplements, but there are food sources where we can get amino acids. But there are many people on the board that are taking Amino Acid supplements.

I do remember my BF's hair growing much faster after he started drinking more protein shakes. But then it leveled out after a while.

HoneyDew said:
Expert? I don't know about that :) but yeah we can take L-arginine supplements. Soy protein and Whey protein have high levels of L-Arginine (and L-Lysine, too) and a little of the sulfur amino acids methionine, cystine, and cysteine. I am not one to take a bunch of supplements, but there are food sources where we can get amino acids. But there are many people on the board that are taking Amino Acid supplements.

I do remember my BF's hair growing much faster after he started drinking more protein shakes. But then it leveled out after a while.

Thanks HoneyDew, I 'knew' that I could 'ask' you. :lol:

Question: You're also an EXPERT with using natual Shea Butter. I saw your post on the sale at the Shea Butter Hut.

Can you advise me on how you use the natural Shea Butter with your hair care regime and any other uses?

Again, I can't thank you enough. After all, you're the one who introduced me to 'Neo AF' and my once mid-neck length hair is now approaching my shoulders.
Yeahhhhhh.... :clap: I applaude your help.

God bless you, angel. God's blessings upon your hair, your health, your life and the love between you and your boyfriend. And the love that I pray for the two of you to know in God, for it's real.

I mean this sincerely, precious one.

"Shimmie...." :)

Back