September update with pics!

bauderlady

Ok, ladies, as promised.... I have updated from my cut on August 7th and below is my progress picture from today Sept 1st. I am still aiming for APL by x-mas. I have cut 4 1/2 inches off total this year:nono:(to get my hair even) and I now I am praying to gain at least 3 inches by christmas, (along with getting back to ATL), for my christmas gift. Wish me luck! and thanks ladies for your support!

Thanks for sharing! I can see the progress!! :grin:

Good luck with your Holiday goal.

What is your regimen?

It is growing for sure. I love it when members post before and after pics you can see the difference. Keep up the good growing. Spell the beans on regimen:grin:

I'm around this same length and I'm also aiming for APL by Christmas. I actually need less than 3 inches but I want to allow for a trim. Your hair looks great. Good luck and hit me up if and when you get to the ATL!!!

Thanks for the replies ladies!::yep: I am doing the best I can over here to keep those ends even and healthy and I am praying as well as claiming another inch by Oct 1st. I am also putting my regime in my fotki for anyone that wants to see it.

I'm around this same length and I'm also aiming for APL by Christmas. I actually need less than 3 inches but I want to allow for a trim. Your hair looks great. Good luck and hit me up if and when you get to the ATL!!!

Hey lady! You know we gone havta keep it when I get back to ATL fo sho!
I'm looking forward to it!

Back