September 27,28,29...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Beautiful Ladies! :wave:

We are approaching the Final Weekend in September. We are entering the last two months of 2013.

As we begin to close out our 2013 Hair Journey's, hopefully we've have a chance to Reflect and Re-evaluate our Regimens and are getting Geared up for 2014 to reach our (Hair) and other Personal Goals!

Be Encouraged Ladies and Let's Get Growing! :grin:

Pre-poo with Coconut Oil under heating cap for 30 mins.
Shampoo, henna and leave in overnight. The next day DC with steam and roller set.

Protein treatment tomorrow and blow out in prep for crochet braids on Saturday. Using this style for date night/help me stretch these last couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My Plans for Saturday:
Cowash w/ Hairveda MoistPRO
Quick Reconstructor Rx w/ AG Fast Food Reconstructor under dryer no Plastic Cap
Steam with Ynobe Shop's Amala & Nettle DC'er
ACV Rinse w/Hairveda
Tea Rinse (Fenugreek) /Leave-In (Naturelle Grow's Ginger Peach/Oil(Kizuri Beauty's Nourishing Hair Oil)

Dry under Dryer

I have my hair in a conditioned bun that I got to wear overnight, so that was great. Now I'll rinse the conditioner, apply my Aveda Damage Remedy which is really helping my nape and one area on the side, then rinse, apply my regular Keracare Humecto conditioner and maybe let that sit for 15 minutes with a plastic cap, then rinse and dry in two detangled ponytails. Then I'll twist my hair with Shea Moisture and Ecostyler gel. I'll let that dry overnight and tomorrow morning "Whalla!" - shrunken airdried twist out.

I always - ALWAYS - like my twist out better on Day 2. Other than blow drying and then twisting...I haven't found a remedy for that first day shrunken hair problem.

Will be applying coconut oil to my ends daily. Other then that, kicking my feet up and relaxing since I have my monthly salon appt for a blowout on Tuesday. :)

I'm going to relax tonight, henndigo and leave on overnight (henna'd before but this is my first time working with indigo so I'm really excited), then dc tomorrow morning when I wake up with ORS replenishing conditioner.

Treatment with a Horsetail powder mix, shikakai cowash, DC and straighten the roots with my instyler

ETA: Ohh! I forgot tea rinse under my DC

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Last edited:
I got the itchies last night and ended up having to prepoo, cowash and steam/DC after midnight. It's all braided up and I have nowhere to go so I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing to my hair this weekend for a change.

Gonna prepoo with coconut oil for an hour
Cleanse with MJ Creme de la Curl
DC with whatever I find in my hair bin under dryer for 30 mins, let cool
CTDG to do smallish twists in the back, sealed with AHTB, banding in the front to blend and going with a half wig for at least two weeks. Dont wanna do anything but moisturize, seal, and massage my scalp for 2 whole weeks

co washed minibraids with HEHH
dc-ed with motions cpr deep treatment for moisture.
Sprayed ends with aphogee green tea
moisturised and sealed with hawaiian Silky and vatika oil
and bun

Tonight:

Prepoo with AOHSR+parachute coconut oil
Shampoo with Creme of Nature argan oil shampoo
Quick condition with Paul Mitchell Daily treatment

Tshirt dry

Apply leave ins & back to bunning

I've been having so much fun with my curly hair since my latest air cut on July 20. I'm going to do a wash n go or either some cute twists.

I plan to do a protein treatment with Komaza Protein Strengthener. Saturday night I will prepoo overnight with sunflower oil, then shampoo, use a rinse out and try the protein.

Protein treat with Claudies fortifying
Clarify or use curl junkie cowash
Henna
Moisture dc with kizuri or something

My hair has been neglected this past week since ive been crazy busy with no sleep!

I'm going to do an overnight with KeraVada oil. Then wash, do a protein session with Claudie's Fortifying, then DC with Vanilla Silk.

Apply LACE Naturals Hair Tea for Shedding to Dry Hair and Apply my DC (Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk mixed with oils, agave nectar and honeyquat) directly overtop of it.

DC w/ heat for 1 hour.....Be lazy around the house for another two :look:

Rinse and Cowash it out using Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner

Apply Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Tahitian Vanilla Moisture Mist, Camille Rose Naturals Moisture Milk (Old Formula) topped w/ Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter (Old Formula), Seal w/ my mixture of SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer and Castor oil and apply Phyto PhytoKeratine Reparative Serum to my ends

Air dry using the Banding Method and BUN another week through :)!

I'm thinking about trying a rollerset this weekend. I am really bad at it and impatient to boot so it doesn't work out for me usually. :lol: I've already talked myself out of it :lachen: I guess it's DC + twist and curl :ohwell:

Prepooing overnight with an oil mix. Wen washing in the morning (Fig). Then DCing for at least an hour with Miss jessie's sweetback treatment

Shampoo w/ TJ tea tree
DC w/ Giovanni 50/50
Tshirt dry for 1hr
Curlformers w/ Giovanni leave-in
Flat iron w/ Chi silk infusion
Apply coconut oil
Bun w/ good day hair pin and bun net

Back